Liquid Force Boat Wakeboard Fynn Bullox Signature Model
For Intermediate to Advanced riders
A serious wake machine for aggressive edge control and explosive pop off the top of the wake. An amazing board that won't break the bank.
An incredible board packed with loads of features, and still at an affordable price. Fynn's insane style on a snowboard has effortlessly transitioned into Wake, thanks to his new board. Take a set on one and see what The Bullox is all about.
The Liquid Force Bullox Boat Wakeboard features a Triple-Inside-Single Concave Hull with Centre Tip Channels and "V", and is compatible with all 6" Bindings. This is a great board at an affordable price.
Fynn absolutely rips on the snow and water, with a style about his riding that is unmatched. So, when designing his pro-model he knew he wanted a shape that didn’t sugar coat things to compliment his snowboarding background…but could be ridden by anyone looking to push their riding further than ever imagined. As a result, the Bullox was born!
With a nostalgic yet proven square tail shape and explosive aggressive 3-stage rocker profile, Fynn and his Bullox are primed for take-off. Go ahead, take a set on one and see what The Bullox is all about for yourself.
- Anyone who's been around wakeboarding long enough, knows that a Square Tip/Tail means one thing...P-O-P! If you're looking for a board that will help elevate your riding with added hang time to expand your bag of tricks, the Bullox is the board for you.
- T-I-S-C Hull - Designed to channel and force waterflow through the belly of the board for maximum speed while on edge and responsive pickup time as you transition edge to edge.
- Equipped with 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with Liquid Force 6X/6R Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Bindings Featuring 6" Mounting Spread
Fynn Bullock Pro Model Features
- Squaretail Shape
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- T-I-S-C Hull: Triple-Inside-Single Concave Hull with Centre Tip Channels and "V"
- Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimised with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 136 | 140 | 144 | 148
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: Optimised for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Rocker style: Progressive 3 Stage
- Fins: Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
Bullox Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
136: 90 - 170lb / 41-77kg
140: 140 - 190 / 64-86kg
144: 160 - 220 / 73-100kg
148: 180 - 240+ / 109+kg
PRECISION PU CORE
Molded polyurethane foam provides the ultimate center of our standard performance boat boards. Built with lightweight durability in mind for the everyday user.
T-I-S-C HULL SHAPE
A triple concave inside a single concave Hull with a vee hull running through the center tip channels. What this means is the water moves naturally off the surface and slips right off with minimal drag and optimal performance.
DEEP MOLDED-IN QUAD FINS
The molded-in deep quad fins were optimized by Fynn so that it rode with maximum hold but maintaining minimal drag.
LIQUID FORCE BULLOX DESCRIPTION
The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability. Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of maneuverability and straight line tracking.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake.
Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Features an Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker with two exaggerated bend points at the tip and tail for the ultimate in vertical pop off the wake. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness.
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings.
The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail