The Scribble Kids Certified Buoyancy Aid Vest from Jobe
A strong, lightweight, child-specific, buoyancy aid for all action water sports.
The Jobe Scribble Kids Buoyancy Aid Vest has nylon side panels for maximum mobility and a crotch strap to ensure optimal safety.
Jobe Scribble Kids Buoyancy Aid Vest Product Details:-
- 50N ISO-certified buoyancy aid - recommended for use by competent swimmers near to land, or who have help close at hand
- Lightweight EPE-foam and Strong and lightweight nylon fabric - less weight more comfort
- Front zipper for fast entry
- Crotch strap for optimal safety - your child will not fall out of the bottom of the vest
- 1in Adjustable webbing strap - helps you adjust your child's vest so it fits perfectly
- One size 30-40 kg
- Strong YKK buckle and YKK zipper - equipment you can rely on
- Water drainage system - keeps the vest and your child dryer
- Unisex fit - great for both girls and boys
Jobe Scribble Kids Buoyancy Aid Vest Description
The integrated Crotch Strap provides optimal safety and keeps the vest in position and prevents it from riding up. Fully ISO-certified (International Organization for Standardisation) to provide 50N of buoyancy as an aid to floatation (Newtons being the metric measurement that indicates buoyancy).
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Trusted YKK Zipper for season after season of secure and trouble free operation. 2 x quick and easy snap-lock buckle closures with strong webbing straps to keep the vest snug against the body and prevent it from riding up. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter.
Jobe Scribble Kids Buoyancy Aid Vest Sizing
One size 30-40 kg
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail