Jobe Perth 3/2mm Men's Shorty Wetsuit Overview
A great spring to autumn shorty with back zip
The Jobe Perth 3/2mm Men's Shorty Wetsuit is designed with Flexible neoprene for easy movement, and warmth enhancing technology to extend your riding season. The stitching construction feels soft on the skin.
This is Perfect for Stand Up Paddleboarding iSUP, Kayak and Canoe, and loads of other summer water sport activities. This has full freedom of movement and with the back Zip it is Easy on and off.
Jobe Perth 3/2mm Men's Shorty Wetsuit Product Details:-
- 3 mm neoprene on chest and back, 2 mm on other panels
- Durable flatlock seams
- Full stretch neoprene
- Strengthening tape inside
- Back zipper for fast entry
Jobe Perth 3/2mm Men's Shorty Wetsuit Description
The Jobe Perth 3/2mm Shorty Wetsuit Men Red you've been looking for. This full stretch neoprene shorty is loaded with warmth enhancing tech to keep summer rolling all year long. With features like durable flatlock seams, a back zipper for easy entry you may never be cold again.
Jobe Perth 3/2mm Men's Shorty Wetsuit Sizing Guide:-
How to Choose a Wetsuit
For a first timer the choice of wetsuits can be bewildering but it need not be. We have designed this simple guide to help you choose the right wetsuit for you. Just ask yourself 3 simple questions:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail