Mens Certified Neoprene Buoyancy Aid Impact Vest from Jobe
A comfortable, environmentally friendly vest, for all those high octane action watersports.
The Jobe Neoprene Buoyancy Aid Impact Vest for men is made from the softest most comfortable neoprene around for greater comfort and better flexibility. Inside the vest a Soft PVC-foam sets a new industry standard and makes this 50N ISO-certified vest super soft flexible and comfortable
This vest is fitted with a YKK front zipper strong YKK buckles and adjustable webbing straps. An emergency cord can be attached to the D-ring on the front of the vest, so ideal for PWC use.
Jobe Neoprene Impact Buoyancy Jacket Product Details
- Outer skin made of limestone based neoprene - less harmful to the environment and warmer and faster to dry
- Inside protect of Soft PVC Split foam panels for maximum freedom of movement
- Front YKK zipper for fast entry
- Soft and flexible neoprene fabric keeps you comfortable longer
- 1.5in Adjustable webbing straps (2x) - adjust the fit of your vest to your body
- Strong YKK Buckles and Strong YKK Zipper - won't let you down when you most need them
- Always a perfect fit: more comfort and safety
- Safety D-ring for attachment emergency cord - necessary for PWC use
- Water drainage system - keeps the vest and you dry
- 50N ISO-certified and CE approved Buoyancy Aid - recommended for use by competent swimmers near to land, or who have help close at hand
Jobe Neoprene Buoyancy Aid / Impact vest Product Details
Ideal design and fit for both Boat or Cable Wakeboarding where additional protection is required around the torso and back. Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort. Designed with features that optimise the protection from impacts and abrasion which not only keeps you safe and protected but also builds confidence. Creates a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body (and stays put). Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports. The Unisex design means that this vest will be ideal for use by either male or female users.
The materials used in this vest are designed specifically to minimise water absorption and to dry as quickly as possible during and after use. Great for general boating use on either powered craft or sailing vessels. Designed specifically for optimal freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. Constructed from Lycra stretch materials that maximise your freedom of movement and minimise any feeling of tightness or of being restricted. Perfect design and fit for Water Skiing whether recreational carving or more advanced course skiing. The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of body shapes and sizes and enable you to optimise your comfort and safety. Features larger arm holes for extra comfort and freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. Features a built in safety Jetski PWC Kill-cord Ring so that you can attach your lanyard kill cord to it when out on the water. Ideal for use with a Jet-ski / Personal Water Craft. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter.
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
XS: Chest 35.5-37 / 90-94cm Waist 31.5-33 / 80-84cm
S: Chest 37-38.6 / 94-98cm Waist 33.1-34.7 / 84-88cm
M: Chest 38.6-40.2 / 98-102cm Waist 34.7-36.2 / 88-92cm
L: Chest 40.2-41.7 / 102-106cm Waist 36.2-38 / 92-96cm
XL: Chest 41.7-43.3 / 106-110cm Waist 37.8-39.4 / 96-100cm
XL+: Chest 41.7-44.5 / 106-113cm Waist 37.8-40.9 / 96-114cm
2XL+: Chest 44.1-46.5 / 112-118cm Waist 40.9-44.1 / 104-112cm
3XL+: Chest 46.5-48.8 / 118-124cm Waist 44.1-47.2 / 112-120cm
4XL+: Chest 48.8-51.2 / 124-130cm Waist 47.2-50.4 / 120-128cm
5XL+: Chest 51.2-53.5 / 130-136cm Waist 50.4-53.5 / 128-136cm
NB. This is a snug Watersports vest better suited to Wakeboarding and Water Skiing than SUP use.
This vest is true to size based on your measured chest size, (if you are unsure grab a tape and check out your size) This should be a nice snug fit when first tied on but please allow for 5 to 10% stretch after some use. + sizes are bigger in the waist area and a slightly more relaxed fit overall
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail