Jobe Double Trouble Towable Inflatable Tube Overview
The Jobe Double Trouble is a sit in towable inflatable Tube. It glides through the water for a faster wilder ride, but less drag on the boat. When pulled at a slow speed it will be a gentle pull, but crank it up and whip it around for those extreme tubers.
Jobe's double trouble is built from strong and durable 840D nylon and a 24 gauge PVC bladder, and it is equipped with an easy one way Boston valve and a quick rope connector.
This item consists only of the tube. It is not a package. Any pictures of product extras such as rope, pump, bag etc are NOT included but can be purchased separately.
Jobe Double Trouble Towable Inflatable Tube Product Details
- Deflated size: 57" x 74,8" | 145 x 190 cm
- Shape: Triangular wedge shaped wing with 2 rider seating positions
- Bladder: Heavy-duty 24G PVC
- Cover: 840D Nylon for all day all season abuse - Double stitched nylon
- Tow attachment: Quick connector for easy towing
- Valves: One way Boston valve
- Handles: 4 Handles with neoprene knuckle guards
The Low Down
- Max 2 Person Towable
- Seated Position
- Level of Ride: Relaxed to Wild
- 3 Year Warranty after registration
Jobe Double Trouble Towable Inflatable Description
Features the ultra high volume Boston non-return valve(s) that let air in quickly and keep it locked in tightly while also making deflation very quick and easy. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Fast and easy to inflate and pack up again either at the dock or out on the boat. Confidence building for kids or the less confident rider when towed slowly and kept within the boat wake. This Towable Tube is light enough to be used comfortably behind a Jetski.
Features a Quick Connector for fast safe and simple attachment and removal of the tow rope. The Double stitched nylon outer cover provides strength and long life over many seasons. Designed and constructed with the riders comfort and safety in mind.
The tough 24G PVC seam welded bladder ensures that this tube is super strong and will last many seasons. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Designed to provide hours of thrills and spills for any age of rider.
Features 4 strong padded handles to ensure everyone has something safe and secure to hang on to. The water drains on the bottom of this Towable Inflatable prevent water from collecting between the cover and the bladder and weighing it down. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
The super strong 840D nylon outer cover is hard wearing and thick for the ultimate in robustness and long life. The soft neoprene knuckle guards protect the hands from abrasion during even the fastest rides.
Jobe Double Trouble Rider Sizes Available:-
2 Person, 2 Rider Deflated size: 57" x 74,8" | 145 x 190 cm
Guide to Buying a Towable Inflatable Tube
Riding on a towable tube, also known as tubing, is one of the best of all recreational water sports as is requires little or no skill (other than being able to swim and hang on!) and can be enjoyed by virtually anyone of any age:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail