Indy Women's Buoyancy Aid Impact Vest Neo Style by Hyperlite
Gear up for a great experience on the water.
The Hyperlite Indy CGA Women's Water Sports Vest is built specifically to suit the female shape, shorter in length more space in the chest area and a tapered waist making this the best value on the market for a comfortable piece of water safety equipment. The Anchored Foam Panels and Secure Belt Loops with PVC Buckles will keep you safe and comfortable all day.
The Hyperlite Indy is a Neo style Womens Buoyancy Aid that also works great as an Impact Vest for Wakeboarding, Waterskiing and other towed Watersports, such as Tubing skating and wakesurfing.
This vest has a sturdy front zip opening style so easy on and off and with 2 buckles and belts for adjustment and security. The straps are hidden on the back panel giving the jacket a smooth and snag-free profile. The oversized armholes provide extra space and comfort and maximise mobility.
Hyperlite Indy Women's Water Sports Buoyancy Aid Impact Vest Tech Features
Ladies Specific shape
- Thinner foam in the bust area for a more comfortable fit
- Shorter cut so better for the female shape.
- Tapered waist for a flattering look
- Approved Personal Flotation Device
- Segmented Foam Panels - for better mobility, this hinge design lets you bend and twist when riding, or sitting around.
- Superior Drain-Ability, so the water comes out of the vest really fast and you don't get bogged down with a heavy vest
- Anchored Foam Panels are a nice upgrade so the foam does not get misplaced when you move
- Secure Belt Loops and PVC Buckles hold the vest in place and stop it riding up,
- The Biolite outer material, (neo style) is much lighter especially when wet, dries faster, is more environmental compared to Neoprene,
- Inside the vest has a thin Biolite layer which is warmer and more comfortable than nylon.
HYPERLITE INDY NEO STYLE WOMENS BUOYANCY AID DESCRIPTION
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Designed with features that optimise the protection from impacts and abrasion which not only keeps you safe and protected but also builds confidence. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off. The Multiple Segmented Panels and Hinge Points are designed to maximise you mobility and provide superior freedom of movement. Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports. Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort. 2 x quick and easy snap-lock buckle closures with strong webbing straps to keep the vest snug against your body and prevent it from riding up.
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail