Follow Layer 3.11 Outer Spray Anorak Riding Jacket Overview
Waterproof, 50% recycled yarn, ultra-warm against wind chill.
This is an essential item for all cable riders, keeps you warm on the dock and out on the water, we know not every day is hot and sunny so when it is not and you still want to ride, wear this over your impact vest and stay ready to ride what ever the weather. Hey we even have these in our boat for the cooler days ideal for driving and sitting around waiting your turn and you can ride in this as well, what more could you want.
The Follow Layer 3.11 Outer Spray Anorak is made of hessian textured, DWR treated, 20k/20k material which reduces weight when wet. The 100D material has a 4-Way Stretch and gives 20K Waterproofing and 20K breathability - it's even rated for use in the snow!
It features a hood with a secure button, multiple stash pockets, Velcro Wrist Straps and Lycra Hand-Cuffs.
Follow Layer 3.11 Outer Spray Anorak Product Features
- 4-Way Stretch
- 50% Recycled Yarn 100D material
- 20K Waterproofing and 20K breathability
- TPU membrane
- Internal and External DWR Treatment
- Follow hood secure button to stop hood flapping
- Multiple stash pockets.
- Velcro wrist straps
- Lycra Hand-Cuffs
Follow Layer Wakeboard Jacket for Riding and Chilling without the Chill.
The Anorak cut uses a waterproof and 50% recycled yarn, The 20k/20k 4-way stretch material with internal and external DWR treatment reduces weight when wet. That’s quite a mouthful, but this is a fulfilling meal of a jacket. Its durable 100D material is ultra-warm against the wind chill. Features acute angle Aquaguard® zipper hip stash.
The full front zip, relaxed fit keeps your movement free for your daily cold-weather game while internal stash pockets ensure you can keep valuables safe on hand. All our spray jackets are a perfectly adaptable solution to the cold weather.
Delivering the climate coverage you need in any situation. Our hessian textured, DWR treated, 20k/20k material reduces weight when wet to provide you with peace of mind while perhaps howling a piece of your own mind out on the water
Layer 3.12 Neo Anorak Sizes
- Small Chest 31.5-34.5 / 80-88cm Weight 40-60kg
- Medium Chest 34.5-37.4 / 88-95cm Weight 60-70kg
- Large Chest 37.4-43.3 / 95-110cm Weight 70+kg
- XLarge Chest 43.3-46.4 / 110-118cm Weight 70+kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail