OBrien Fremont Crossover Boat and Cable Wakeboard and GTX Bindings Package
The O'Brien Fremont Wakeboard is the perfect board to get you started in the park. Its ultra-light Feather Core provides a firm platform between the bindings and a soft, forgiving flex in the tip and tail. This gives the board a smooth, freeride feel on the water and plenty of performance on rails and kickers.
The featureless base and removable fins promote proper edge control for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Skill level: Beginner to good Intermediate
- Rocker style: 2.7 Progressive
O'Brien Fremont Wakeboard Design Details
- FEATHER CORE – Maximum float and minimum weight. Our new Feather Core is developed to reduce weight for more control in the air and to maintain it’s profile up the transition of the wake for maximum boost. Built for pure boat performance.
- PROGRESSIVE ROCKER – Very fast ride like a continuous rocker board, and the pop of a 3-Stage.
- Smooth Base - durable, great for sliding, 4 removable fins
- DURARAIL – A high-density durable urethane material that boarders the entire board. At 5.25 cm thick, Durarail sidewalls ensures your board will last through whatever you throw at it, cable parks, rocks, dock slides or etc.
- Compatible with all 6inch binding systems, all brands
The Low Down
- Rider Profile: Beginner to good Intermediate
- Rider Weight: 140-220lbs / 64-100kg
- Style of Ride: Cable, Rails, but has fins so can be used behind a boat
O'Brien GTX Wakeboard Closed Toe bindings
Minimum weight, maximum rigidity with Velcro strap closure
These GTX Wakeboard Bindings are tough enough for a full season at the cable park. They will suit a wide range of boards and riding styles and are equally at home on your board behind the boat.
The GTX Bindings feature a Therma-Weld Upper - Ultralight construction blended from TPU, mesh and Alcantara materials. This gives them minimal weight and maximum drainage and breath-ability.
The O'Brien GTX Closed Toe Wakeboard Bindings have a 2.5° Canted Chassis and a Power Arch to ease stress on your legs. This is the lightest and most rigid chassis in the O'Brien Collection.
Skill level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Closed Toe - Precise, performance-oriented sizing
- Velcro Straps - 3 Removable, reversible, and replaceable low-profile Velcro straps for a secure and supportive fit
- ForwardFlex Articulating Overlay
- 3-D TPU Rear Cuff Flex Panel
- Premium Structure 2.0 Liner - 3-D molded, lightweight liner immerses your foot and ankle with superior comfort and control
- Integrated J-Bars - Eliminates heel lift within the binding for greater control and helps support the ankle
- True Connect Toe Box
- Dual-Density Orthotic Footbed and Midsole
- LUX Chassis System
- High-Flow Drain System
- 2.5 ° Inward Canted Chassis
- Power Arch
- Gel-Shock Impact Dampening Pad
NB: Bindings are complete with Slide locks and M6 screws - ready to fit to your board.
Please note: The GTX Wakeboard Bindings are very snug. If you have wide feet or are at the top of the size range, you may want to consider going up a size.
Sizes and rider weights:
Size:138 - Rider weight 140-220lbs / 64-100kg.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail