Body Glove Siroko Full Wetsuit in 3/2 for Spring
A performance product if you are on a tight budget
Body Glove all new Siroko, the wetsuit for the surfer on a budget. It will keep your bank account intact, while being extremely flexible and feature packed.
The Siroko is the entry level suit from Body Glove but features Magnaflex high performance stretch material
The suit for this year is lighter, stronger, stretchier and warmer than ever before.
This Full wetsuit is going to keep you in the water in the coolest conditions with a thermo-plush front interior Lining, and the high stretch panels give you better performance.
Front Slant Zip detail for complete flexibility
Taped Seams: Flexible seam tape used at seam for added durability and seam strength
Siroko 3/2 Slant Zip materials and features
- Magnaflex highest performance stretch material
- Fairskin chest and back
- Thermoplush in front interior
- Glued & Blind stitch
- Taped Seams: Flexible seam tape used at seam for added durability and seam strength
- Nano Tritec kneepads
- Left shoulder bib cinch
- EZ-Entry slant zip
BODY GLOVE SIROKO 3/2 FRONT CHEST ZIP FULL WETSUIT DESCRIPTION
Features extra soft and effective neck seals for excellent comfort and to keep you warm and dry. The front zip provides a better neck seal and flexibility across the back. Perfect design and fit for Water Skiing whether recreational carving or more advanced course skiing. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. Complete with a visible branded logo. Designed to provide excellent mobility and freedom of movement.
Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Ultra stretch materials are used extensively for excellent flexibility and freedom of movement.
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Ideal design and fit for both Boat or Cable Wakeboarding where additional protection is required around the torso and back. The Reinforced Stress Points add extra strength to critical areas ensuring long lasting durability. The Neoprene Chest Panel provides great thermal insulation and also is resistant to prevent wear and tear. Perfect for use in warmer Spring and Summer conditions.
Designed and manufactured with performance in mind and to function at a high level and achieve excellent results. Designed to mold perfectly to your body and provide the ultimate in comfort. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. The extra insulation is designed to keep you warm and toasty in all conditions. The 4-Way stretch knee-pads are flexible in all directions for a abrasion resistance and a unique freedom of movement. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter.
How to Choose a Wetsuit
For a first timer the choice of wetsuits can be bewildering but it need not be. We have designed this simple guide to help you choose the right wetsuit for you. Just ask yourself 3 simple questions:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail