Body Glove EOS Ladies Spring/Summer/Autumn Full Wetsuit
For iSUP, surfing and other watersports
Body Glove EOS Ladies wetsuit is constructed of the highest performance neoprene stretch material, Magna Flex. Magna Flex is 10% lighter than standard neoprene and takes on less water while providing maximum stretch and performance.
This is ideal for all summer activities being nice and thin has great flexibility so this is ideal for SUP paddling as well as surfing and even wild swimming in lakes rivers and the sea.
The Quadra Flex 4-way stretch offers exceptional manoeuvrability, comfort, and durability. Vapor lock seams are triple glued and blind stitched. Sewn with a two-thread stitch, the seam will automatically tie itself off if a stitch is broken. Spot Tape is used at seam intersections for added durability and seam strength. Perfectly shaped and newly designed Nano Tritec kneepads allow for increased flexibility and added comfort, not to mention their durability and protection are nearly bulletproof. Built on proven technology and style at an entry-level price, this suit has all you need to stay warm and look good.
EOS is the goddess of the dawn, who each morning opened the gates of heaven for the sun to rise. In her honour, this suit is built to help you rise for your early morning sessions.
EOS 3/2 Back Zip Ladies surfing wetsuit materials and features
- Magnaflex highest performance stretch material
- Quadra flex high 4 way stretch materials in critical areas
- Glued and Blind stitch seam technology - Fluid seal liquid tape exterior
- Spot tape used at seam intersections for added durability and seam strength
- Nano tritec kneepads
- Engineered interior key pocket
- Unfinished collar, wrist, & ankle cuffs
- Fair skin chest and back
- UK 5-6, US 3-4, European 33-34 - Height 5'4"–5'6", Weight 100–110lbs, Chest 30–32", Waist 23–25"
- UK 7-8, US 5-6, European 35-36 - Height 5'6"–5'8", Weight 110–120lbs, Chest 31-33", Waist 24–26"
- UK 9-10, US 7-8, European 37-38 - Height 5'7"–5'9", Weight 120–130lbs, Chest 32-34", Waist 25–27"
- UK 9-10T, US 7-8T, European 37-38T - Height 5'8"–5'10", Weight 120–130lbs, Chest 32-34", Waist 25–27"
- UK 11-12, US 9-10, European 39-40 - Height 5'10"–6'1", Weight 130–140lbs, Chest 34-36", Waist 26–26"
How to Choose a Wetsuit
For a first timer the choice of wetsuits can be bewildering but it need not be. We have designed this simple guide to help you choose the right wetsuit for you. Just ask yourself 3 simple questions:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail