Bern Brentwood Urban Bike Cycle Helmet
The Bern Brentwood Urban Commuter Helmet is Bern's most popular bike helmet in this category, and is easy to see why, delivering certified protection with a low-profile design and airflow channels for optimal ventilation. Like most Bern helmets, the Brentwood features their original, patented Flip Visor which you can remove and swap it out for an alternative liner whenever you want, the helmet can be upgraded to include a full winter liner and the certification covers many sports from Bike to Snow
This Bern helmet has 3 shell sizes, each designed to give you the perfect fit whilst keeping the profile as low as possible. The helmets also have a customisable Crank Fit which delivers a perfect fit for maximum comfort. The helmet has Zip Mold + technology which has been tapered and made thinner than previous models to give you a better strength to weight ratio.
Sporting street-worthy skate style the Bern Brentwood Bike Helmet features a removable visor, sunglass channels for your shades and 10 vents to keep you cool on all your biking adventures.
Zip Mold construction injects high-impact liquid foam and fuses it to a lightweight PVC shell for a seamless low-profile fit and high strength-to-weight ratio
Moulded channels fit eyewear ear stems so they don't dig into your head
Built-in visor can be flipped up or down to suit style or visibility or remove it altogether for a minimalist look
Meets CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate
The Bern Brentwood is one of Bern's best selling helmets. Its a certified multi-sport helmet which features a performance liner with adjustable dial for a customised fit with moisture control Zip Mold Technology for a tapered thinner low profile fit that is lighter weight with a higher strength to weight ratio than in-mold helmets and PVC micro shell.
Bern Brentwood Urban Commuter Bike Cycle Helmet details
- Removable Visor
- Secure and Snug
- Peak Visor
- Certified to EN1078 Bike and Skate
- in-Mould Construction
- Adjustable Visor
- Sink Fit Design
- Dial Adjust Crank Fit System
- ZipMold Technology
- Certified to EN1080
- High Impact Protection
BERN BRENTWOOD DESCRIPTION
The Removable Visor can be taken on or off to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility. The adjustable integrated visor can be changed to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility. This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1080 Standard.
This Helmet is designed to adjust perfectly to your head and to stay put for your total protection using the crank adjuster at the rear of the helmet. This is a Sink Fit Design Helmet so will sit slightly lower on you head rather than perched on top of it like a mushroom. This product offers particularly high Impact Protection and is designed to protect your head from even the harshest of bumps and scrapes.
Lightweight in-Mould Construction. The exclusive ZipMold Technology utilises high-impact liquid foam and fuses it to a lightweight PVC shell for a seamless fit and excellent protection. The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head.
This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1078 Standard. Perfect for use in colder Autumn and Winter conditions.
The Dial Adjust Rear Strap allows for near infinite adjustment for the perfect fit and all day comfort
Lightweight in-Mould Construction
The exclusive Zip Mold Technology utilises high-impact liquid foam and fuses it to a lightweight PVC shell for a seamless fit and excellent protection
The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head
The adjustable integrated visor can be changed to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility
Features a tough Peak Visor for great protection from sun glare plus awesome skate style looks too
This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1080 Standard
S-M 54 - 57cm (21” – 22 1/2”) Hat Size - 6 3/4 - 7 1/8
L-XL 57 - 60.5cm (22 1/2” – 23 7/8”) Hat Size - 7 1/8 - 7 5/8
XL-XXL 60.5 - 63.5cm (23 1/4” – 24 3/8”) Hat Size - 7 5/8 - 8
To find your size position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail