Ronix Rove Karver Wakeskate 2024 model year
A great, stable but lightweight board for anyone ready to try wakeskating
The Ultimate Soul Turn Shredder.
Ever wanted to strip everything off a deck, slap some big ‘ol fins on the back, chuck your boots and just go for a soul turn sesh? More surface area and deeper fins than any of our other skates, giving you the stability of your favourite longboard to shred an effortless cutback. It’s not always about the wake, sometimes it’s the path you take to get there. Up-shift a gear with the most affordable, fast and reliable ride in our line with a 3-fin design ready to bury the rail.
Ronix Rove Karver Wakeskate Product Details:-
Maple Wood – A similar stiff reactive layered wood you would find in your favourite skateboard.
Tri Fin – A tighter, stronger turning radius ready for a receptive session of soul turns
Ronix 2024 Rove Karver Wakeskate Description
The Concave Deck provides excellent pop and control plus the ability to do skateboard style tricks and rotations. This Wake Skate is designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat. Features a Continuous (constant curve) Rocker for a stable and forgiving ride and softer landings. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
Features a soft EVA traction pad for comfort and grip especially when riding barefoot. This board is perfect for those that require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. This Wake Skate is made from real Maple Ply for the ultimate in water resistance and long life.
Features a 3-stage rocker for a faster and looser feel with maximum pop off the wake.
Ronix Rove Karver Wakeskate Product Details:-
- Great board for beginner wakeskaters
- Large surface area aids in stability
- Blended Continuous / 3-Stage Rocker
- Tri Fin – A tighter, stronger turning radius ready for a receptive session of soul turns
- Maple Wood – A similar stiff reactive layered wood you would find in your favorite skateboard.
- Compression-molded construction with EVA top deck
|Up to 180
Wakeskate Buying Guide and Advice
How do you choose the right size Wakeskate? Your weight is the main factor in determining the size Wakeskate you should choose:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail