Liquid Force Focus Wakeskate Overview
Perfect behind any boat or PWC
The Focus Wakeskate is the perfect all ability wakeskate. The Focus features a 9-ply wood deck and is covered with a flat, stamped and brushed EVA deck. This deck surface provides comfort with or without shoes. The bevelled rail provides forgiveness when getting up.
Skates are really easy to ride and are a great way of getting into towed watersports, you can tow a skate with any boat or PWC, less pressure on the knees and ankles and a fast learning curve, Skates are not size of rider critical so ideal for sharing, every boat should have one of these. but in general bigger riders need bigger skates,
Liquid Force Focus Wakeskate Product Features
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker, for a bit more lift off the wake
- Single Concave
- Bevelled Rail design, for catch free edges makes spins and shuv-it moves much easier
- 9-Ply Wood Construction, super strong, reliable and roust
- EVA deck traction, great with bare feet or shoes and not hard on the elbow or knees compared to the grip deck found on high end skates
- Symmetrical design, ride it either way
- 1.0 Skate Fin
Skate sizes and rider weights
- 42" Ideal rider weight 145 lbs+ / 66 kg+.
- 44" Ideal rider weight 165 lbs+ / 74 kg+.
LIQUID FORCE FOCUS WAKESKATE DESCRIPTION
Ideal for use with a Jetski / Personal Water Craft. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This Wake Skate is designed to withstand the obstacles found at cable parks such as kickers and sliders.
This Wake Skate is made from real Maple Ply for the ultimate in water resistance and long life. Offers a True Symmetrical Design to help you switch with ease and nail those tricks. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability.
The Concave Deck provides excellent pop and control plus the ability to do skateboard style tricks and rotations. This Wake Skate is designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). The Removable Fin System allows the board to be customised to suit you personal riding style.
Features a 3-stage rocker for a faster and looser feel with maximum pop off the wake. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. This Wake Skate is designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. The Bevelled Rail Design provides a smooth and catch-free ride and excellent bite and hold on the water. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability.
|Nose / Tail Width (in
|Surface Area (in2)
|Weight Range (lbs)
Wakeskate Buying Guide and Advice
How do you choose the right size Wakeskate? Your weight is the main factor in determining the size Wakeskate you should choose:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail