Smith Squad Mountain Bike Goggles
Made for challenging downhills and freeride days where crystal-clear vision is critical.
Smith Squad Mountain Bike Goggles provide a massive curved shape and come with a clear Lens as standard and can be upgraded with a range of high-contrast ChromaPop lens so you can easily see all the details of the run.
Maximum ventilation allows for fog free runs even if you are working hard and a design that integrates perfectly with all Smith helmets and really well with a wide range of other branded helmets making these goggles a no-brainer when high speed is on your agenda.
If you love the thrill of a new trail shifting terrain and riding with buddies that push you then get yourself a set of these amazing Squad Mountain Bike Goggles to open up all the riding opportunities new trails will provide.
- ChromaPop anti-fog lenses enhance contrast and natural colour to make the details pop giving you ultimate clarity when you ride in all conditions
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x anti-fog lens are matched to your eyes profile for improved clarity and come with a high level of impact resistance
- You can select a range of colourways to match your helmet and gear these goggles are available with a clear anti-fog lens and an upgrade to include a range of Chromapop lenses for wide ranging conditions
- All Squad goggles have open ventilation paths let the air flow through the goggle to eliminate fogging
- The Smith Squad Goggles are fully tear-off compatible with in-lens tear-off posts for muddy conditions
- Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort venting and storage convenience
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put on your helmet holding your goggle secure in the harshest of terrain run the strap inside or outside your helmet
- Super comfy Absorbent face foam is used for the most comfortable fit
- Medium fit shape fits most head sizes and helmet styles
Includes microfibre goggle bag which can be used to clean your lenses and give you protection when not in use.
Smith Squad Mountain Bike Goggles Details
The goggle surround uses super absorbent face foam for a comfortable fit and maximum protection from sweat and mud. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Branded with the manufacturers logo. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
Cylindrical Carbonic-x anti-fog lens for clarity and impact resistance works to balance the shape of your eyes with added impact resistance. Tear-off compatible lens with in-lens tear-off posts for muddy conditions so you can see through the mud. Open ventilation paths let the air flow to eliminate fog.
Smith Microfiber Goggle Bag included with your goggles. Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types of activity. Crystal-clear vision provided by Chromapop lenses with a massive curved shape for better clarity.
Special Goggle Bag included with your new goggles is great for cleaning the lenses and keeping your goggles protected. The Adjustable Head Strap ensures a perfect secure and comfortable fit. ChromaPop™ anti-fog lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop so you can see better.
Ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort. Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put - use it over the helmet or under helmet depending on your style - whatever the conditions these Mountain Bike Goggles stay on your lid.
Smith Performance Eyewear Mountain Bike Goggle Options
Medium Frame Medium Volume
Medium Frame Medium Coverage
Medium Fit Medium Coverage
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail