Ronix Boy's Vision Wakeboard Bindings 2024
User-friendly, comfortable, just for kids with an Auto Lock lacing mechanism.
The Ronix Vision Boy's Wakeboard Bindings have a fit made specifically for kids. They are built on the Ronix MainFrame chassis, with a Stage 1 Liner and the Autolock Technology - Wider chassis, shorter footbed - perfect for kids.
Flex Rating: Flex Rating: 4/10 (1 Soft-10 Stiff)
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to the board.
Ronix Vision Boy's Wakeboard Bindings Product Features
- Stage 1 Liner - Premium comfort offering the broadest size range. Built in ankle supports for heel hold.
- Classic S.O.L.E. - Time tested and rider approved. Constructed from a versatile foam and molded to Ronix specific comfort.
- AutoLock Technology - slide to lock, pull to release
- Kids Mainframe Technology - RONIX SHELL LAST, MID-HEIGHT SKELETON, TOE CAP, BASEPLATE, SHOCK PAD
The first of its kind, a fit engineered specifically for kids. Built on our MainFrame chassis to adapt to the feet of wakeboarding’s future as they cinch up our AutoLock lacing mechanism. A fully loaded, easy entry, comfortable boot, constructed for the next generation.
Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. Perfect for Beginners looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that they will not outgrow quickly. Free-Flex tongues enable the opening to extend wider for easy entry and exit. Single Lace design to enable the uppers to be tightened perfectly around your foot. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell.
The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. Features Mainframe Technology that delivers instant response and energy transfer thus improving your performance and reducing fatigue and energy waste.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail