Ronix Vault Boys Boat Wakeboard
For Beginner to Intermediate Riders up to 110lb / 50kg
The Ronix Vault Boys Boat Wakeboard is a great board for the rider working on improving their style. It has a rocker line designed to assist a rider in a relaxed neutrally balanced position. Shoulders and hips are not always parallel in wakeboarding.
- Rocker Style: 3-Stage Rocker
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Construction: Modello
- Fins: 4 - 1.7in Hook Fins
Ronix Vault Boys Boat Wakeboard Design Features:
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
- Mococoque and Krypto Cable Construction
- Mod Pour Foam
- M6 Inserts - Industry Standard, fits most bindings
- Grom Top / Bottom Glass
- Low Friction Base Sheet - protects your board
The Low Down
- Rider Weight: up to 110lb / 50kg
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Boat
The Foundation To Wakeboarding Just Shed Some Weight And Added More Feel For The Water.
There are two ways to ride a wakeboard. 1. Edging and driving through the wake where your speed from attack angle and pop will determine your lift. This requires a higher skill level because you’re dealing with different forces from the pull of the line and the timing of your jump. 2. Riding a thinner profiled board with more top water speed and less line load. This style creates a pendulum using more of a natural centripetal approach with less effort both on and leaving the water.
New for 2022 we put the Vault on a diet and took almost 20% of the weight out. Now a rider has more feedback with the water, less swing weight in the air, and easier transitioned turns. For over 20 years we have been designing boards recognizing that your shoulders and hips are not always parallel in wakeboarding. Your body is crossed up riding toe side, and more inline riding heel side, and every aspect of the Vault takes this into consideration for the proper foundation to your riding.
|125||2.3||18-24||16.3||733||Up to 110|
|130||2.4||19-25||16.4||757||Up to 125|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail