Ronix Women's Rise Intuition+ Wakeboard Bindings
Women's custom fit with Intuition+ Heat Moldable Liner for the perfect fit.
The Ronix Rise Intuition+ Women's Wakeboard Bindings have a heat mouldable custom fit Intuition+ liner, which means you can heat them up to expand or contract the liner around your foot, so you can have the most customizable, supportive, and comfortable wake experience ever. The Ronix Rise are easy-to-use, high-performance, stiffer flex, women-specific Wakeboard Bindings.
Flex Rating: Flex Rating: 6/10 (1 Soft-10 Stiff)
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Ronix Rise Intuition+ Women's Wakeboard Bindings Product Features and Benefits
- Heat Mouldable Intuition+ Liner - Intuition+ heat moldable liners create a fit unique to your feeet.
- Women's Custom Fit - NOT ALL FEET ARE SHAPED THE SAME - Redesigned from the ground up, the women's line offers a unique shape and construction to amplify comfort and performance. Lowered height, softer foam - the best fit.
- Autolock Technology - slide to lock, pull to release
- Flexform Heel Panel - automotive grade elastomer is designed to withstand extreme tear and abuse.
- PRO Sole - the latest footbed material formula reacts faster, boosts higher and lands softer.
- Aluminium Lock Beams
- Brainframe Technology - Hugs around your boot to provide a locked-in, responsive feel to your board. RONIX SHELL LAST, FULL-HEIGHT SKELETON, TOE CAP, BASEPLATE, MAG LOCK BEAMS, TPU GASKET
Supplied with tough Aluminium Mounting Hardware has larger teeth for a rock solid and secure interface with your board.
RONIX RISE INTUITION LADIES WAKEBOARD BOOTS DESCRIPTION
This is a Signature Product built exclusively for the Pro Signature Team Athletes. These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security. The Comfort Footbed System helps your stance and keeps you in control.
Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. The Mag Lock Beams are incredibly light-weight and provide strength and rigidity in all the right places. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps.
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Built In J-Bars in the ankle area provide the best possible heel hold for the ultimate control. Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water.
Cuff Stretch Zones to keep your feet comfortable and prevent excessive pressure build up. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. Features Brainframe Technology that delivers instant response and energy transfer thus improving your performance and reducing fatigue and energy waste.
These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail