Ronix Quarter 'Till Midnight Women's Boat Wakeboard
Intermediate to Advanced Riders 140-180lb / 63-82kg
The Ronix Quarter 'Till Midnight Women's Boat Wakeboard is an all-purpose Wakeboard that is now lighter for feedback and softer landings. It has a hybrid rocker that produces smooth/low maintenance turns to wide open high-speed cuts.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Rocker style: Hybrid - 3 Stage/Continuous
- Construction: Modello
- Fins: 4 - 1.0in Ramp Fins
Ronix Quarter 'Till Midnight Women's Boat Wakeboard Product Details
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
- Mococoque and Krypto Cable Construction
- Mod Pour Foam
- M6 Inserts - Industry Standard, will fit most bindings
- Women's Designed Top Glass
- Magic Carpet Base Glass
- Low Friction Base Sheet - This board works great for boat but can also be used for cable parks
- Rider Weight: 140-180lb / 63-82kg
- Performance Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Style of Ride: Boat
A WOMEN'S BOARD THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR RIDING STYLE
This board has the rare trait of adapting to you, regardless of your style or ability. Last year we took one of our bestselling all-purpose series that rides without stereotypes and made it lighter, delivering more feedback, and noticeably softer landings.
The QTM with its hybrid rocker ranges from smooth/low maintenance turns to wide open high-speed cuts. With fast, predictable take-offs, to explosive wake to wake jumps, this is a series that truly covers the spectrum. Riders that approach the wake flat into the wake will notice a strong, explosive 3-stage lift. If you approach the wake while on rail you will notice a smooth, blended rocker line with an uninterrupted fast take-off and landing.
Riders who tend to distribute their weight evenly will experience a freeride, floaty feel when they initiate turns. On the flipside, riders can experience hairpin turns with quick edge transitions if they shift their weight to the tail of the board.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail