Ronix Krush Boat Women's Wakeboard 2024
Now 20% lighter, for Beginner to Intermediate Women Riders
The Ronix Krush Women's Boat Wakeboard is a great board for the beginner and intermediate rider working on improving their style, which is now easier due to the reduced weight of the board. Your hips and shoulders aren't always parallel in wakeboarding, but the Krush Women's Wakeboard gives you the proper foundation for your riding.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Rocker style: 3 Stage
- Construction: Mod Pour Foam
- Fins: 4 - 1.7in Hook Fins
Ronix Krush Women's Boat Wakeboard Product Details
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
- Mococoque and Krypto Cable Construction
- Mod Pour Foam
- M6 Inserts - Industry Standard, fits most bindings
- Women's Designed Top Glass
- Magic Carpet Top/Bottom Glass
- Low Friction Base Sheet - Protects your board
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Boat
Ronix Krush Boat Wakeboard for women
There are two ways to ride a wakeboard. 1. Edging and driving through the wake where your speed from attack angle and pop will determine your lift. This requires a higher skill level because you’re dealing with different forces from the pull of the line and the timing of your jump. 2. Riding a thinner profiled board with more top water speed and less line load. This style creates a pendulum using more of a natural centripetal approach with less effort both on and leaving the water.
To improve the ride even more we put the Krush on a diet and took almost 20% of the weight out. Now a rider has more feedback with the water, less swing weight in the air, and easier transitioned turns. For over 20 years we have been designing boards recognizing that your shoulders and hips are not always parallel in wakeboarding. Your body is crossed up riding toe side, and more inline riding heel side, and every aspect of the Krush takes this into consideration for the proper foundation to your riding.
The everyday rocker line for the rider that wants to experience all traits of speed, lift and landings. Depending on how much angle you have into the wake you might experience a more explosive vertical take off, or a faster smoother release off the wake.
A more relaxed for snap for entry level to intermediate riders that are looking for a consistency over power.
|125||2.3||18-24||16.3||733||Up to 110|
|130||2.4||19-25||16.4||757||Up to 125|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail