Ronix Women's Halo Wakeboard Bindings 2024
Premier women-specific, open-toe boots with Auto Locks
Ronix Halo Women's Wakeboard Bindings feature the Ronix MainFrame Technology exclusively designed for wakeboarding for great response and control. Open Toed Bindings are designed for multiple foot sizes to create a Universal Fit for multiple users without sacrificing comfort and performance.
Flex Rating: 5/10 (1 Soft-10 Stiff)
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Ronix Halo Women's Wakeboard Bindings Product Details
- AutoLock Technology - slide to lock, pull to release
- Stage 2 Liner - A hybrid design to increase response without sacrificing comfort. Built in ankle supports for heel hold.
- Women Specific Fit - NOT ALL FEET ARE SHAPED THE SAME - Redesigned from the ground up, our women’s line offers a unique shape and construction to amplify comfort and performance. Lowered height, softer foam - the best fit.
- Classic SOLE - Time tested and rider approved. Constructed from a versatile foam and molded to Ronix specific comfort.
- MainFrame Technology - RONIX SHELL LAST, MID-HEIGHT SKELETON, TOE CAP, BASEPLATE, SHOCK PAD
These one-of-a-kind, premier open toe boots are built with Stage 2 liners for all day comfort and support that is unrivalled in women’s wake footwear. Built atop the MainFrame chassis, recognizing every aspect of your foot for the most customized fit.
Ronix Halo Wakeboard Bindings Description
- Ronix Dual Density Performance liner is a Hybrid design to increase response without sacrificing comfort.
- Built in ankle supports for heel hold. Features Mainframe Technology that delivers instant response and energy transfer thus improving your performance and reducing fatigue and energy waste.
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
- The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards.
- Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail