Ronix District Men's Open-toed Wakeboard Bindings
To fit multiple sizes of intermediate riders, with Auto Locks for an easy adjustment
The Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings have an adaptive MainFrame chassis that fit the foot using Stage 2 high-grade foam to create a perfect balance of comfort, adjustability, and durability. Open Toed Bindings are designed for multiple foot sizes to create a Universal Fit for multiple users without sacrificing comfort and performance.
Flex Rating: 5/10 (1 Soft-10 Stiff)
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings Product Details
- Stage 2 Liner - A hybrid design to increase response without sacrificing comfort. Built in ankle supports for heel hold.
- Classic S.O.L.E. - Time tested and rider approved. Constructed from a versatile foam and moulded to Ronix specific comfort.
- Ankle Harness
- AutoLock Technology - slide to lock, pull to release
- MainFrame Technology - RONIX SHELL LAST, MID-HEIGHT SKELETON, TOE CAP, BASEPLATE, SHOCK PAD
Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings Details
Built with our adaptive MainFrame chassis, the District boot recognizes the anatomical contours of your foot for a truly customized fit. Constructed with our exclusive Stage 2 high grade foam to create a perfect balance of comfort, adjustability, and durability. Designed for riders looking for solid support with the option to fit multiple sizes. Your feet will thank you.
Supplied with tough Aluminium Mounting Hardware has larger teeth for a rock solid and secure interface with your board. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Comfort Footbed System helps your stance and keeps you in control.
Features Mainframe Technology that delivers instant response and energy transfer thus improving your performance and reducing fatigue and energy waste. Perfect for Beginners looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that they will not outgrow quickly. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell.
The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard.
The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast.
Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail