Ronix District Boat Wakeboard Overview
Intermediate to Advanced Riders
The Ronix District Boat Wakeboard is an all-purpose Wakeboard that is now lighter for feedback and softer landings. It has a hybrid rocker that produces smooth/low maintenance turns to wide open high-speed cuts.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Rocker Style: Hybrid - 3-Stage/Continuous
- Construction: Modello
- Fins: 4 - 1.0in Ramp Fins
Ronix District Boat Wakeboard Design Features:
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
- Mococoque and Krypto Cable Construction
- Mod Pour Foam
- M6 Inserts - Industry Standard, will fit most bindings
- Magic Carpet Base Glass
- Low Friction Base Sheet - protects the base of your board
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Style of Ride: Boat
The Ronix District Boat Wakeboard has the rare trait of adapting to you, regardless of your style or ability.
The District with its hybrid rocker ranges from smooth/low maintenance turns to wide open high-speed cuts. With fast, predictable takeoffs, to explosive wake to wake jumps, this is a series that truly covers the spectrum. Riders that approach the wake flat into the wake will notice a strong, explosive 3-stage lift. If you approach the wake while on rail you will notice a smooth, blended rocker line with an uninterrupted fast take-off and landing. Riders who tend to distribute their weight evenly will experience a freeride, floaty feel when they initiate turns. On the flipside, riders can experience hairpin turns with quick edge transitions if they shift their weight to the tail of the board.
The Variable Edge Rail Technology provides rails that are more rounded in the centre of the board to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. Comes complete with high quality low profile removable fiberglass Ramp Fins for the ultimate in wake performance. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance.
Features a Hybrid Rocker that provides the smooth and predictable ride of a continuous rocker but with the added pop of a 3-Stage Rocker. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Modello Core is compression moulded core that offers incredible durability whilst also allowing the board to sit slightly lower in the water for added stability.
|134||2.5||19.5-25.5||17||803||Up to 165|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail