The Radar Origin 67 Combo Water Skis
Perfect for getting recreational and beginner skiers up onto the water.
The 67-inch adult version offers a narrower profile which makes them nimble. These skis will be great for skiers of all ages and are suitable for all foot sizes up to UK 13 with their sliding adjustable horseshoe bindings which complete the package.
The Radar collection of combo skis ensure anyone wanting to strap on a pair of skis and learn how to rip has a blast from the first time they drop into the water.
Combo skiing is the cornerstone to a future of enjoyment behind the boat therefore making it easy for someone to learn how to ski is the key to them having fun and wanting to come back for more.
Size: 67in/ to UK 13 - Adjustable Horseshoe Bindings
The Radar Origin 67 Combo Water Skis are perfect for getting recreational and beginner skiers up onto the water.
The 67-inch adult version offers a narrower profile which makes them nimble. These skis will be great for skiers of all ages and are suitable for all foot sizes up to UK 13 with their Sliding adjustable horseshoe bindings which complete the package.
Radar Origin 67 Combo Water Skis Product Features
- Durable composite construction for many season of trouble free use
- Progressive Profile Sidecut for a more controlled performance
- Length – 67 inches / 170cm - Adult size
- Bindings - Horseshoe Bindings fully adjustable slide to adjust so you can fit all foot sizes 3 to 13
- Foot Size – up to UK 13 great for all skiers
Size:67in/ to uk 13 - Adjustable Horseshoe Bindings
Waterski Advice Guide
The individual features of waterskis determine exactly how they perform on the water. There are numerous design factors that we could discuss here, but we have focused just on those that are most important to the novice:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail