Proline Competition Level 11 Section Waterski Rope
Proline Knotless 11 section Waterski Mainline - AWSA certified.
Proline Knotless 11 section Waterski Mainline is of a Knotless Poly-Pro 16/64 strand pre-stretched construction. It is AWSA certified with length indicators with record capability accuracy.
It has a Neoprene inner core which keeps the rope buoyant.
Colours may vary.
Proline Knotless 11 section Waterski Mainline Product Details:-
Poly-Pro 16/64 strand pre-stretched construction.
- 11 section
- With length indicators
- AWSA certified
- Neoprene inner core which keeps the rope buoyant
Proline 11 Section Waterski Competition line Description
The main line comes with 11 sections to enable you to lengthen and shorted the main line as required. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The Built-In Handle Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop.
This product is perfect for those of an advanced expert level. The specification of this rope makes it perfect for Water Skiing. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Watercraft.
Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Action Sports International are pleased to be able to offer you FREE standard shipping on smaller lighter items within the UK. The main line measures a total of 70ft in length.
Ideal for use as an all-purpose recreational water ski and wakeboard or kneeboard rope to keep on the boat. This product meets all of the appropriate specifications for competition use. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water).
This product is approved by the AWSA (American Water Sports Association) the sanctioning body for competition water sports in the United States and abroad.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail