O'Brien Voodoo Roto Series Kneeboard
With Quad molded fins at each corner
The O'Brien Voodoo Kneeboard will have you under its spell after just one ride. It has super deep EVA knee pads for lower central gravity with plush comfort for your knees. The Quad molded fins provide extra tracking control and the curved underside makes edge transitions quick and smooth.
- The 3/4" thick EVA pad provides plush comfort for your knees and the padded strap locks you in for maximum control.
- The Integrated hook is great for learning deep water starts.
- For an entry-level kneeboard, the roto series gives you value for money. They incorporate molded fins to provide extra tracking and stability as well as an integrated hook for the handle; making deep water starts significantly easier.
O'Brien Voodoo Kneeboard Product Features
- Integrated Aquatic hook - great for learning deep water starts - just slip the handle onto the Aquatic hook and relax till you are moving
- Padded adjustable strap - comfy and plenty of hold when you need it
- Durable plastic base - rounded edge's for more control on spins
- 3/4" thick EVA kneepad for plush comfort
- Variable bevelled edge
Perfect for learning
The VooDoo combines hard-charging runs at the wake with a forgiving ride. Quad molded fins at each corner provide extra tracking and the curved underside makes for quick and smooth edge transitions. The 3/4" thick pad provides plush comfort for your knees and ankles, while the 3" padded strap secures you for maximum control.
O'Brien Voodoo Kneeboard Description
Perfect for those that require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. Made from Tough Injection Moulded plastic for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. The Integrated Moulded Channels in the hull keep you in control and offer the perfect balance of straight line tracking with excellent traction for perfect edging. This Kneeboard is constructed from durable materials for a long and trouble free life.
Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (remember to always rinse well after using in salt water). Features a Tough Roto Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. . The Single Lock Knee Strap provides excellent security which will boost your confidence whilst also being ultra quick so adjust and close. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride.
Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Soft Foam Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat.
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Comes complete with strong knee strap with secure velcro fastening to help you nail those tricks. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. The Strong Moulded Fins provide stability and power whilst also keeping you tracking in a straight line and smashing those turns and spins. Ideal for use with a Jet Ski / Personal Watercraft.
Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners.
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail