O'Brien Valhalla Boat Wakeboard Overview
For Beginner and Intermediate rider
Easy Riding Board for Effortless Progression, this is a really great board for all levels of rider - ideal for recreational riders behind a Jet Ski or RIB up to advanced riders behind a full on wakeboard boat.
One of the most reliable and forgiving shapes on the market, the Valhalla is perfect for beginner and intermediate riders who rely on consistent, predictable performance to improve their riding. Simultaneously, some of the best riders in the world, Shota Tezuka and David O’Caoimh, rave about the Valhalla and have made it their go-to shape. Its Feather Core, tapered thickness profile, and molded fins give the Valhalla tons of control from edge to edge, making it an ultra-reliable board. Paired with a Progressive Rocker and Delta Base, the Valhalla generates a smooth, controlled pop off the wake; allowing the rider to maintain control in the air and build confidence in their riding.
Quad Molded Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of maneuverability and straight line tracking, additional removable centre fins let you tune the board for your riding style - leave them in for choppy water or less experienced riders, take them out to give a more fluid loose feel to your ride.
O'Brien Valhalla Board sizes and Rider weights:
- 138: up to 210lb / 95kg
- 143: up to 250lb / 113kg
O'Brien Valhalla Wakeboard Features
- PROGRESSIVE ROCKER – Similar to our Continuous Rocker but with a more kicked up tip and tail, resulting in more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker and more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- DELTA BASE – "Chevron" shaped channels molded into the tip and tail of the board reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
- 6MM INSERTS - All O'Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts.
- FEATHER CORE - Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- PRO SERIES - Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes
- VARIABLE BEVELED EDGE - Rolled edges for a smoother, catch-free ride, sharpening at the tip and tail for more bite.
- VECTOR NET - Provides a high level of break and buckle resistance while maintaining a natural and lively flex pattern.
Valhalla Board sizes and Rider weights:
80-160lbs / 36-73kg
130-210lbs / 59-95kg
165-250lbs / 75-113kg
|Valhalla 133||Valhalla 138||Valhalla 143|
|Length||133cm / 52.4"||138cm / 54.3"||143cm / 56.3"|
|Width||42.2cm / 16.6"||42.7cm / 16.8"||43.2cm / 17"|
|Rocker||2.25" Progressive||2.35" Progressive||2.5" Progressive|
|Stance||21" - 25"||22" - 26"||23" - 27"|
|Fins||Flank 1.35||Flank 1.35||Flank 1.35|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail