O'Brien System Junior Easy Riding Boat Wakeboard Overview
Well suited for Beginner to Intermediate Riders
The O'Brien System Boat Wakeboard offers performance at an affordable price. Its Continuous Rocker keeps the board stable on the water and predictable off the wake.
The Siren also uses dual channels at the tip and tail and centre mounted Attack Fins to ensure predictable tracking and easy edging. To top it off, its extra buoyant foam core makes getting up and out of the water as effortless as can be. These features make the System a great first board for anyone just getting into the sport or the perfect board to keep on your boat.
O'Brien System Boat Wakeboard Features:
- 6mm inserts - All O’Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6mm inserts compatible with all bindings
- Continuous Rocker: With an even curve from tip to tail, this balanced rocker line is extremely consistent, easy to control, and rolls up the wake for a smooth predictable pop.
- Feather Core: The Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- Dual Channels: Assists in tracking and stability by directing the water flow out through the tail of the board.
- Grab Rail: Channelling on top of the board that makes it easier to lock onto grabs; also makes the board easier to carry.
- Removable Centre Fins: The Attack 1.4 fins provide additional tracking for riders who want more control on the water, can be removed for a looser feel or for more experienced riders.
THE LOW DOWN
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Intermediate
- Style of Ride: A boat board.
OBRIEN SYSTEM BOAT WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The System is a great first board for anyone getting into the sport and the perfect board to keep on your boat for friends who want to try their hand at wakeboarding. With an extra buoyant foam core, the System makes getting up and riding as effortless as can be. Once up, the dual channels at the tip and tail and the center-mounted fins engage to ensure smooth tracking and easy edging - delivering stability and control to the rider. As riders progress, they will appreciate the System's predictable nature and how easy it is to ride. It is the perfect board to learn on!
The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. Tough composite removable Attack Centre Fins add stability to the ride and help the board to track well in a straight line and to turn smoothly and predictably. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings.
The Foam Core Hull Construction on this board utilises extra foam for added buoyancy to make deep water starts a breeze. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly.
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily.
Dual Channels moulded into the tips of the board assist tracking and improve overall stability. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. The Feather Core system on this Wakeboard significantly reduces swinging weight for a lighter feel in the air.
Compatible with any wakeboard bindings.
System Wakeboard sizes and Rider weights:
- 124 - 60-140lb / 27-64kg
- 135 - 100-180lb / 45-82kg
- 140 - 130-220lb / 59-100kg
|System 119||System 124||System 135||System 140|
|Length||119cm / 46.9"||124cm / 48.8"||135cm / 53.1"||140cm / 55.1"|
|Width||38.1cm / 15"||40cm / 15.75"||42.5cm / 16.75"||42.9cm / 16.9"|
|Rocker||2.1" Continuous||2.15" Continuous||2.25" Continuous||2.35" Continuous|
|Stance||16" - 20"||18" - 22"||21" - 25"||22" - 26"|
|Fins||Attack 1.4||Attack 1.4||Attack 1.4||Attack 1.4|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail