OBrien Ski Skin 3/4 Waterski Gloves Overview
Ideal for water ski and wakeboard use
The O'Brien 3/4 Ski Skin Water ski Gloves are really good as a 3 season general water sport glove. With the finger ends exposed you get a little more grip with your fingers on the handle.
The O'Brien 3/4 design water sports gloves have a stretch mesh back hand design for a custom fit and quick drying, and Full Amara Palm. The full wrap Velcro wrist band keeps the water ski gloves snug and secure during the most extreme moves whether you are reaching for the last buoy or cutting in for the double-up.
The Amara Palm (waterproof Leather material) is soft and comfy but wears really well and does not tend to ruck up under the fingers when using a handle or boom. This is more of a lighter weight feel glove - this glove works really well as a multi sport glove for all water sport activities.
O'Brien Ski Skin 3/4 Waterski Gloves Product Details:-
- 3/4 finger cut
- Amara panels for wear resistance - the Amara is a leather feel and look, but fine for use in the water without going slipery when wet.
- Padded Amara Palm soft and comfy so no wrinkles on the inside gives you great grip on the handle
- Full wrap sturdy wrist strap - holds glove secure
- Stretch mesh nylon backhand for a custom fit and quick drying
OBrien Ski Skin 3/4 Waterski Gloves Description
Amara palms is a synthetic leather that is very hard wearing and does not get slimy when wet. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. These are perfect for use with your Jet ski / PWC. Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort. These Gloves are perfect for Water Skiing and kitesurfing.
Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of hand shapes and sizes. Features Cross-Hatch Palm Stitching which is a very durable criss-cross style of palm stitching.
- 3XS = less than 2 1/2" / 6.35cm - European 4
- 2XS = 2 1/2" / 6.35cm - European 5
- XS = 2 3/4" / 6.99cm - European 6
- S = 3 1/8" / 7.94cm - European 7
- M = 3 1/2" / 8.89cm - European 8
- L = 3 3/4" / 9.53cm - European 9
- XL = 4 1/8" / 10.48cm - European 10
- 2XL = more than 4 1/8" / 10.48cm - European 11
TRU FIT SIZING GUIDE
It is normal for the neoprene and Amara materials to expand and stretch when wet and then contract when dry. Keeping this in mind, a Tru-Fit glove should fit 'mildly snug' in the palm, fingertips and in-between fingers in the store, understanding that they will expand some when in use. Optimally, look for a size that fits comfortably across the back of your hand and where the fingertips are at the end, but not maxed out. Different materials will fit differently, so it's best to try on a few different pairs to find the glove that fits your particular hand the best.
Place your hand on a flat surface and measure the widest part of the hand (not including thumb). - see diagram. If your hand is between sizes, go up to the next full size.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail