O'Brien Plan B Board Bindings - Open Toe performance design
With Velcro Closure for a perfect fit, maximum customisation
The O'Brien PLAN B Wakeboard Bindings feature a New liner which provides lighter weight, greater comfort and control.
The tried and tested Velcro closure binding remains because it is so easy to get into and will suit all riders on boat and cable who are in and out of their bindings often. The 3 low profile, flexible Velcro straps offer perfect fit and easy adjustment.
These are Mid level performance, great for beginner to good intermediate level riders looking for an easy entry supportive binding. They will suit a wide range of boards and riding styles and are tough enough for a full season at the cable park but are equally at home on your board behind the boat to be used by different riders of different levels.
O'Brien PLAN B Wakeboard Bindings Product Features
- Open Toe Design for more fit flexibility - these cover a wider range of foot sizes
- O'BRIEN OFF AXIS - Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment
- O'BRIEN LUX CHASSIS - OB's lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
- O'BRIEN LASTED CONSTRUCTION - Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- O'BRIEN 6MM INSERTS - All O'Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts
- O'BRIEN POWER ARCH - Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
O'Brien Plan B Open Toe Velcro Close Wakeboard Bindings
The Integrated Power Arch system supports the arches of your feet to cushion those bigger landings. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet.
Integrated Off Axis Technology allows for equal heel and toe leverage with perfect alignment. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. The Velcro Fastening System makes mid ride adjustments and getting into and out of your bindings quick and effortless especially in deep water.
Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps. The Strobel Liner offers the perfect combination of light weight and comfort and control. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell.
Features CMEVA (Compression Molded Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) uppers for ultimate comfort strength and long life.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail