O'Brien Junior Nomad Wakeboard Bindings Pro Series
Performance bindings with a snug fit - For maximum performance on the cable or behind a boat
The Nomad Pro Series Wakeboard Bindings have a single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever. Therma-welded upper for minimal weight, maximum drainage and breathability. The Integrated TPU Ankle Strap pulls your foot into the "heel pocket".
These wakeboard Bindings are tough enough for a full season at the cable park, but are light with an extremely rigid chassis. They will suit a wide range of boards and riding styles and are equally at home on your board behind the boat.
O'Brien NOMAD Pro Series Wakeboard Bindings Product Features
- Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
- Lux Chassis - O'Brien's lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
- Lasted Construction - Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
- 2.5° Canted Chassis – eases stress on your legs.
- Power Arch – Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees
- OFF AXIS - Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment
- Therma-welded upper - for minimal weight, maximum drainage and breathability.
- Ultralight Liner – ultimate comfort & light weight combined.
OBRIEN NOMAD JUNIOR WAKEBOARD BINDINGS DESCRIPTION
The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Water Craft.
The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. The Ultralight Liners provide the perfect combination of light weight and comfort and control. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Integrated Off Axis Technology allows for equal heel and toe leverage with perfect alignment. Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The Single Panel Upper provides the most flexible boot ever (stitched or glued joints do not stretch so less really is more here).
These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings. The LUX Canted Chassis on these bindings tilts the ankles slightly to create the optimum angle for comfort and performance. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps. The Therma-welded (heat and friction welded) upper seams provide incredible strength and long life.
The Canted Chassis on these bindings tilts the ankles slightly to create the optimum angle for comfort and performance. The Integrated Power Arch system supports the arches of your feet to cushion those bigger landings.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail