OBrien Intent Boat Wakeboard
OBrien Intent Boat Wakeboard
View Product Information
|AVAILABLE SIZES||136, 141|
|YEAR||Intermediate to Advanced|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
O'Brien Intent Boat Wakeboard - Pro Series with a Center spine. For Intermediate to Advanced Riders,
The Intent is the epitome of a performance boat board. It's fast, insanely responsive, has the explosiveness of a rocketship, and lands softer than an astronaut doing jumping jacks on the moon. While riding flat, it's loose and lively but put it on edge, and a mind-warping connection between you and the board builds as it morphs into an all-out wake charging machine. From this feeling on the water to the explosiveness off the wake, the Intent is in a league of its own, capable of elevating everyone's perception of what's possible on a board.
A real performance wakeboard cable of championship level performance but with a user friendly feel.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: M6 6mm Inserts
- Rocker style: 3 Stage Rocker
- Fins: Flank 0.7 Fins
Intent Board sizes and Rider weights:
- 136 - 110-200lb / 50-91kg
- 141 - 150-230lb / 68-104kg
O'Brien Intent Boat Wakeboard FEATURES
- 3-Stage Rocker: This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings, but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake.
- Feather Core: Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- Vector Net: Provides a high level of break and buckle resistance while maintaining a natural and lively flex pattern.
- Variable Beveled Edge with Full Step-Down Rail: Delivers a smooth, relaxed feel while riding flat, but once on edge it's as aggressive as they come.
- Center Spine: The "V" shape of the spine disperses water outwards upon impact resulting in softer landings.
- Delta Base: “Chevron” shaped channels molded into the tip and tail of the board that reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
- Grab Rail: Channeling on top of the board that makes it easier to lock onto grabs; also makes the board easier to carry.
- Inset Fins: Set into the nose/tail contouring of the board, these four removable fins work in conjunction with the base features for the ultimate high-performance ride.
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer.
OBRIEN INTENT WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Delta Base chevrons on this board reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake. Features Step-Down Rails which are custom board edges that provide excellent manoeuvrability but without compromising control. The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power.
The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. The Feather Core system on this Wakeboard significantly reduces swinging weight for a lighter feel in the air. The Vector Net Carbon Technology provides a carbon layer with an extremely high break strength and buckle resistance.
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength.
Intent Wakeboard Sizes and Rider weights:
136 - 110-200lb / 50-91kg
141 - 150-230lb / 68-104kg
|Intent 136||Intent 141|
|Length||136cm / 53.5"||141cm / 55.5"|
|Width||43.1cm / 16.95"||43.6cm / 17.15"|
|Rocker||2.3" 3-Stage||2.4" 3-Stage|
|Stance||22" - 26"||23" - 27"|
|Fins||Flank 0.7||Flank 0.7|