O'Brien Indie Wood Core Cable Wakeboard
100% wood core. For the All-round Rider 140-220lb / 63-100kg
The O'Brien Indie Wood Core Cable Wakeboard has a park-specific design with lots of flex on rails and a snappy pop off the kickers. The Indie self-centres and locks onto rails with ease. Not only does this reduce friction on the rails, but it assists in tracking as well. The Indie incorporates a series of stepped channels running along the rails, adding the perfect amount of traction on the water without sacrificing performance on obstacles.
- Style of Ride: Park
- Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
- Rocker style: Progressive Rocker
- Flex: Flex on rails
- Fins: Finless
O'Brien Indie Wood Core Cable Wakeboard Features
- WOOD CORE - Paulownia wood core for minimum weight, maximum durability, and an organic feel. Our wood core ensures your board will withstand seasons of shredding.
- DURARAIL SIDEWALLS - Impact resistant urethane rail that runs around the entire edge of the board; protecting the core from any hazard you throw its way.
- FLEX TECHNOLOGY - Specific layups designed to flex in just the right places, giving you a board that explodes off the water, softens landings, and presses features with ease.
- PROGRESSIVE ROCKER - Similar to our Continuous Rocker but with a more kicked up tip and tail, resulting in more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker and more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- Stepped Channels running along the rails - adding the perfect amount of traction on the water without sacrificing performance on obstacles.
- Center tunnel running the entire length of the board - helps the board to self centre.
The Low Down
- Performance: All-Round
- Style of Ride: Park Specific
O'Brien Indie, Full Wood Core cable specific Wakeboard product Details
Features Flex Tech Technology that allows the board to flex in just the right places for explosive pop and soft controlled landings. The Impact resistant Durarail Protective Rails (Urethane Edge Rails) protect the core of the board from impact damage. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings. Benefits from a full FCS (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Paulownia Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Benefits from a high quality Precision CNC (Computer Controlled) router cut Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability.
The Molded Urethane Sidewalls flex seamlessly with the board and bond to top and base laminates for super tough construction (Urethane is the same material that skateboard wheels are made from). Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The Center Tunnel maximises water flow and helps with self-centering and also assists with locking onto rails.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. The Impact Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. This is the perfect board if you take your wakeboarding seriously and you want to progress quickly and easily to the next level. Features a Hybrid Rocker that provides the smooth and predictable ride of a continuous rocker but with the added pop of a 3-Stage Rocker.
The Slide Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles.
The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration.
O'Brien Indie Board sizes and Rider weights:
- 136: 90-170lb / 41-77kg
- 140: 140-220lbs / 64-100kg
- 144: 170-250lb / 77-113kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail