O'Brien Hydroslide Versa 2 Multi Position Board
The all-in-one solution for Kneeboard, Water ski, Wake skate, Wakesurfer and Wakeboard.
The Hydroslide Versa 2 is the simplest way to get riders of all levels into wakeboarding, knee boarding, water skiing, wake surfing and wake skating.
It is everything you need in one lightweight package. If you don't have enough storage in your boat to fit all your gear the Versa 2 is the all-in-one solution!
The New Versa Board is designed for multiple uses and has a classic shape and ultra thin profile that gives it a smooth easy ride without sacrificing any "pop" off the wake. Use it as a ski board a wakeboard a wake surfer or a kneeboard the Versa does it all. a large coverage EVA pad gives the rider superb control during every trick and manoeuvre. Progressive edge is round in the mid section and sharp at each end allowing the board to cut hard but not get hung during surface tricks. Water tension relief design on bottom gives the board a light responsive feel. A patented thin-profile design giving giving the best looks but the best performance as well. Also includes the Patented Hydrohook which allows beginners to get up the first time every time and gives experts a whole new way to enjoy the ride. Dual retractable fins allow maximum cutting power when down and maximum trick potential when retracted. Fins may be adjusted between sets but not while the board is in motion. Comes with adjustable bindings and grab handles.
O'Brien Hydroslide Versa 2 Multi Position Board Product Details
- The Versa is foam-filled and roto-molded with an EVA deck that’s easy on your knees and feet.
- Unique slip-on foot straps can be placed in a variety of positions, so you can choose your riding style.
- Handles can be removed or added for kneeboarding.
- The tow hook can be added for easier starts or stress-free towing.
- Progressive edge lets you cut across the wake.
- Includes handles, foot straps and tow hook
- Length: 144.78cm / 57in
- Width: 68.58cm / 27in
- Weight Limit: Up to 250 lbs
- Fins: Retractable
OBRIEN HYDROSLIDE VERSA 2 DESCRIPTION
Comes with Retractable Fins so you can choose between the best handling for carving or tricks. Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners. Features a Tough Roto Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride.
Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. The large EVA Deck Pad provides loads of grip and is ultra comfortable on bare knees and feet. Ideal for use with a Jetski / Personal Water Craft. Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat.
Unique slip-in Foot Straps that can be mounted in a variety of deck positions so you can choose your riding style and tune it for comfort. Comes complete with strong knee strap with secure velcro fastening to help you nail those tricks. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (remember to always rinse well after using in salt water).
The Integrated Moulded Channels in the hull keep you in control and offer the perfect balance of straight line tracking with excellent traction for perfect edging. Perfect for those that require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. 2 x strong moulded and removable Grab Handles for added security when in the kneeling position.
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail