The O'Brien Enforcer All-Terrain Cable and Park Kneeboard
With the signature Impact Base.
The O'Brien Enforcer kneeboard takes the highest performance kneeboard out there and turns it into a park machine with all the tech you would expect from the highest level cable wakeboard to bring you the Ultimate Park Riding Kneeboard on the market today.
The Enforcer is based on the successful Sozo, and the O'Brien Enforcer Kneeboard shares many of its qualities but has been configured as a an all-terrain kneeboard. Featuring O'Brien's signature Impact Base, Dura-rail sandwich construction, and snappy fusion core – the Enforcer Kneeboard can take a beating and come back for more. The more parallel edge profile and squared off tip and tail are designed for pressing rails and hitting kickers. The snappy, flexible deck softens landings, helps initiate turns, and lets the tips flex, giving you maximum press-ability on the rails.
- Length – 51.8"
- Width – 20"
- Strap – 3" Cinch
- Tip Rocker – 3.4"
- Tail Rocker – 1.8"
- Belly – 0.5"
- Base - Impact Base
For those looking for the ultimate in performance and fun on the water, the O'Brien Ion, Enforcer, and SoZo boards use a unique sandwich construction that allows the board to flex. This gives the board a snappy, responsive, unique ride that has taken boat and park riding to new heights.
O'Brien Enforcer Kneeboard Product Details
Park Series Board
- Impact Base - Durable base designed to for park riding
- Fusion Core - Enhances the snappy, flexy, fun feel on the water
- Durarail Sidewalls- Impact resistant urethane rail that can take a beating
- Delta Base - Enables faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake
- Premium pad, deeper pockets and replaceable
- 3" Cinch strap double lock to hod you nice and firm for the inverts and big landings
OBRIEN ENFORCER PSRK BASED KNEEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The Fusion Core provides a combination of wood stingers and a super-light Foam Core that is 5 times stronger than a traditional Foam Core giving great pop and snap off the wake. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The Soft EVA Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue. The Twin Tip Design allows this Kneeboard to release easily off the wake when performing tricks. This is a Pro Series Signature Kneeboard that has been through extensive testing and development by the manufacturers Team Athletes.
Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (remember to always rinse well after using in salt water). The Impact Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. Features a High Pressure Core for ultimate strength and rigidity. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. The Feather Core system on this Wakeboard significantly reduces swinging weight for a lighter feel in the air. Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride. The Delta Base chevrons on this kneeboard reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
This kneeboard is CNC Machined to exacting specifications for the ultimate performance and quality. Perfect for expert level riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. The Impact resistant Dura-rail Protective Rails (Urethane Edge Rails) protect the core of the board from impact damage. Comes complete with strong double lock knee strap with secure velcro fastening to help you nail those tricks.
Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat. This Kneeboard is constructed from durable materials for a long and trouble free life.
Length – 51.8"
Width – 20"
Strap – 3" Cinch
Tip Rocker – 3.4"
Tail Rocker – 1.8"
Belly – 0.5"
Base - Impact Base
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail