Mystic Star Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest
With Soft touch neoprene for a super comfy fit and feel.
The Mystic Star Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest features a truly premium fit and a simple understated design. It is made of M-Flex 70% Soft Touch Neoprene and Clash Foam for loads of comfort. The Front Zip makes getting in and out easy.
The Star is one of our best selling Ladies Wakeboard Impact vests, the combination of a great true to size fit, really nice styling featuring a flattering cut and great Value for Money
Mystic Star Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- M-Flex 75% Soft Touch Neoprene
- Tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water.
- Clash Foam, soft and light for better flexibility
- Single front zip closure With Zip Locker and Zip pull
CE approved Impact Vest - Please note: This is not a floatation device / buoyancy aid
- Rider Profile: Intermediate- Advanced
- Fit Profile: Active Fit, more fitted which suits athletic shape
- Size Guide: Women Specific
- Closure: Front Zip
- Padding: Medium – super flexible
- XS = Euro 34, Chest (CM) 77-82, Chest (Inch) 30-32"
- S = Euro 36, Chest (CM) 82-88, Chest (Inch) 32-35"
- M = Euro 38, Chest (CM) 87-93, Chest (Inch) 34-37"
- L = Euro 40, Chest (CM) 92-99, Chest (Inch) 36-39"
MYSTIC STAR WOMENS WAKEBOARD VEST DESCRIPTION
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports. Features a top quality YKK Locking Zipper for the best performance and years of faithful service. To Keep the vest as light as possible using featherweight foam and reducing water absorption as much as possible giving you super light vest even when wet. The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it.
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off. Constructed from special high stretch materials that maximise your freedom of movement and minimise any feeling of tightness or of being restricted. A perfect choice for every type and standard of Wakeboarding either at the Cable Park or behind the boat.
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail