Liquid Force Wake Pro 100 Shaper Wakesurf Edge
This new smaller unit is ideal for use in tandem with a standard shaper for even more shape and power or use this on your ski for Foiling.
Size: Wake shaper Pro 100 10inch x 10inch so 100sq in
The Liquid Force Wakesurf Edge Pro Wake Shaper 100 will make a small wake even BIGGER or help you fine tune a big wake into a surfing playground! Requires a flat surface measuring 5" tall by 13" long. Can also be used with Jet Skis to build a perfect wake for foiling.
No more small waves. No more trying to surf whitewash. Enjoy a modern wakesurf wave by sticking this suction cup aftermarket wakesurf device to the side of your boat. The patented concave technology on the face of this wakesurf device has been proven to displace water more efficiently, making your wave taller and longer than other wakesurf devices can.
The suction cup adhesion leaves no marks on your boat, holds great, and can switch sides in seconds. These super strong suction cups are easy to take on/off but are guaranteed to stick to your boat without damaging gel coat or leaving marks on your boat. The new super durable non-corrosive material used to build this wakesurf device ensures it will be making waves behind your boat for many years without rusting or staining. It floats too! No need to worry about your new investment sinking to the bottom of the lake. Unlike some other wakesurf devices on the market today, the Wakesurf Edge Pro 100 Wake Shaper 2.0 totally floats.
There are a few different types of Wakeshaper to fit different boats - if you are unsure which one you need drop us a line with your Make Model and Year and we will let you know the compatibility
The Liquid Force Pro 100 Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper Features
Built In Floatation Don’t worry about your wake shaping investment sinking to the bottom. The Wakesurf Edge wing is rotomolded and sealed air tight.
Large Water Displacement Wing for Maximum Wave Height! (Face: 9" x 16" = 144sq")
Make the most of the WAKE SURF EDGE Wakeshaper We recommend a Sumo water ballast system. Level load your boat to keep the nose down for the Drivers visibility and a longer wake.
Large Water Displacement Wing for Maximum Wave Height! (Face: 10" x 10" = 100sq")
HOW YOUR WAKESURF EDGE WORKs & HOW A WAKE IS FORMED?
A question we overlook sometimes, but is important to understand when shaping your own custom wakesurf wave. A wake is formed when the water surrounding the mass of your boat converges as the boat moves through the water. The faster the speed, the faster the water converges to fill the void that the weight of your boat makes in the water. The heavier your boat is (ballast) the deeper the boat sinks and creates a deeper hole in the water and thus creates a larger void for the water to fill after the boat moves. Tah Dah! A better wake!
HOW TO FINE TUNE YOUR WAKE
Don’t settle for just ANY wake. You have the power to form and shape your wake for the most amount of fun possible behind your boat. You just need to know how to distribute your weight (ballast) appropriately on the boat. If you have too much weight just in the back, your wake will be tall and short. (Refer to the above information on why that is.) If you have too much weight (ballast) in the bow of your boat your wake will be longer but very small with no shape. The key is to balance the weight in the bow and in the back to make that perfect space for the water to converge and form a great wake.
HOW THE WAKESURF EDGE CREATES YOUR WAVE
As your boat sits deep in the water and moves, the water flows down the sides of your boat at an equal rate. By placing the Wakesurf Edge it channels the water flow on one side, causing the boat to yaw slightly and re-shaping that void in the water that the boat creates. Once the boat moves through the space at that angle, the water then converges at a different rate and shapes one side of the wake cleaner than the other. It’s all about how that water converges and the rate at which it colides and forms the wave
WHERE TO ATTACH YOUR WAKESURF EDGE
PLACEMENT OF YOUR WAKESURF EDGE
Use the diagram for a good starting point to attach your Wakesurf Edge. It’s important to note that when your boat is still in the water it sits at a different angle than when your boat is pulling at wake surf speed. Attach your Wakesurf Edge at a slight upward angle to reflect the angle that your boat will travel in during the ride. That will ensure that the face of the Wakesurf Edge is causing optimal water flow obstruction and forming the best possible wave shape. A good rule of thumb on how deep to attach the Wakesurf Edge is to attach it so that 2 or 3 inches of the Wakesurf Edge is sticking out of the water. Remember that the back of the boat sinks down upon acceleratation.
FORWARD ON THE BOAT
- Placing the Wakesurf Edge more forward up the boat will cause the wake to be steeper and shorter.
BACKWARD ON THE BOAT
- Placing the Wakesurf Edge all the way back on the boat will cause the wake to be longer and not as steep/tall.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail