The Liquid Force Virago Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard
Features a wood profiled split core which gives the ultimate feel over obstacles and on the water
The Virago is an inclusive board for all with a responsive feel and flex to power out of any rail or kicker. With an aggressive continuous rocker shape, Anna Nikstad's pro model is fast on the water and solid on the landings. Join the #VIRAGANG or be obliterated!
- Anna Nikstad Pro Model
- Full Rounded Thumb tail Shape
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Triple Concave with V-Tip Channels | Centre Venturi Slot
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled "Split Core"
- Equipped with LF Exclusive FlexTrack, Bevelled Liquid Rails, and Sintered Grind Base
- Optimized Flex with LF 4D Bindings | Compatible with All Bindings
- Sizes: 137 | 142 | 147 | 152
FULL ROUNDED THUMBTAIL
A more rounded version of the squashtail, the design of the thumb tail results in more stability for the board. This shape has no hard edge that you find in the squash and square tail. A thumbnail is great for rail-to-rail riding and big air tricks.
TRIPLE CONCAVE HULL
The triple concave with v-tip channels and venturi hull produces lift while you are up on your feet and riding. It will also help with control and manoeuvrability. The edge channels give you that bite for controlled carves.
PROFILED AND SPLIT WOOD CORE
Profiled wood from tip to tail to give you stability and strength in between the feet and flex and pop at the tip and tails. The split core adds channels for more stability and control.
Virago Wood Core Ladies Park Wakeboard Sizes:
- 137: Rider Weight: 70 - lbs / 32 - 64 kg
- 142: Rider Weight: 90 - 160 lbs / 40 - 73 kg
- 147: Rider Weight: 110 - 201 lbs / 50 - 91 kg
- 152: Rider Weight: 130 - 209 lbs / 59 - 95 kg
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 4D (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|137||16.6||786||2.5||18.7 - 24||20.2 - 23||70 - 140|
|142||16.9||826||2.7||19.7 - 25||21.2 - 24||90 - 160|
|147||17.1||868||2.8||20.7 - 26||22.2 - 25||110 - 200|
|152||17.2||903||2.9||20.7 - 26||22.2 - 25||130 - 210+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail