Women's 2023 Liquid Force Vale 4D Wakeboard Bindings
Complete with a Walk Out Reflex Liner and Compatible with Liquid Force Track Wakeboards
The Vale 4D Wakeboard Bindings feature the 4D Flextrack Chassis system, as well as the Reflex walk-out liner which keeps your feet protected at the cable park, or wherever your feet are out of the bindings.
- Ability Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Medium Fit, Soft to Medium Flex Profile
Fitting Details: 4D™ Chassis System - only FlexTrack or other Track Boards Compatible!
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Please note: The 4D bindings will only fit the LIQUID FORCE FLEXTRACK 4D SYSTEM, they will NOT fit traditional insert boards.
Liquid Force Vale 4D Women's Wakeboard Bindings Design Features
- Closed Toe Technology
- Reflex Walk-Out Liner With Adjustable Velcro Strap and Dual-Zone Elastic
- 4D™ Chassis System
- Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning System
- 45 Degree Angle Attachment Points
- Ankle Lace Loop Heel Hold System
- Upper Speed Hook Lacing | Dual-Zone Lacing with Hex Locks
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Upper Speed Hook Lacing | Dual-Zone Lacing with Hex Locks
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System and 3D Contoured Impact EVA Liner Bottom
- Rubber Traction Pods Provide Extra Grip and Durability
- Compatible With Boards Equipped With Flextrack™ or Any Boards With A Track System
The Liquid Force Vale 4D wakeboard Bindings Anna Nikstad Pro Model is a perfect boot for the park rider looking for a soft to medium flex binding with the Reflex Walk Out liner including robust reinforced sole.
Thanks to the Reflex Walk Out liner, there is no need to worry about what you're stepping in. Built on the 4D chassis for the ultimate park experience and board feel. Comfy with a mid-soft flex yet ultra-responsive. This boot is literally a walk in the park.
4D™ CHASSIS: The number 1 choice of the world's top cable riders! The Liquid Force 4D™ chassis delivers a precise, responsive ride like no other binding system. The manta ray inspired wing design gives strength while also reducing the footprint of the binding. The reduced footprint allows the board to be ultra responsive with dead space beneath the binding that otherwise wouldn't flex. Paired with the Liquid Force Flextrack™, the 4D™ system bindings are the ultimate ride for cable riders of any ability.
REFLEX WALKOUT LINER: The walk-out reflex liner provides all the support you need for performance wakeboarding. The new walk-out reflex liner surrounds your foot in comfort with custom conforming elastic laces and velcro top strap for locked in security. The walk-out liner bottom has a lightweight sole with durable rubber traction pods and built in drainage system, This liner gives you the dependability whether walking on concrete, gravel, or dirt.
45° ATTACHMENT: The 45° angle attachments under foot increases leverage creating better board response. This unique angle married with the micro teeth of the FlexTrack allows for the tightest hold and most leverage when performing on Ramps Rails and Sliders
HONEYCOMB FLEX FLOOR: The 4D™ chassis exclusive honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs high impact landings and returns energy creating a more responsive feel and a softer landing.
|US Wmns Sizing||UK Wmns Sizing||EU Sizing||Mondo Sizing|
|5 - 7||3 - 5||35.5 - 38||21 - 23|
|7 - 9||5 - 7||38 - 40.5||23 - 25|
|9 - 11||7 - 9||40.5 - 43||25 - 28|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail