Liquid Force Transit Women's Wakeboard Bindings
Liquid Force Transit Women's Wakeboard Bindings
View Product Information
|AVAILABLE SIZES||UK 2.5-5.5|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Transit Womens Wakeboard Binding
For all the Beginner to Intermediate girl riders.
These Transit Wakeboard Binding has a women specific fit - it is a mid price open toe binding with a dual lace system to custom fit the binding.The Transit provides a supportive platform for silky smooth carving and graceful wake jumps. With the nice flexible cuff stretch zone you'll have no problem getting in and out of the binding, and the medium flex with an impact EVA chassis bottom and footbed provide serious cushioning for lndings.
Skill level: Beginner to good Intermediate
Stiffness Rating: 5 - Mid level Stiffness
Width Rating: Womens Medium-Wide Fit
Liquid Force Transit Womens Wakeboard Binding Design Features
- Women specific fit: Ergonomically designed to match the contours of a woman’s foot and lower leg.
- N66 Chassis – Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6" spread with 12% glass reinforcement.
- Impact EVA Bottom – Specially designed foam that displaces high energy impacts and reduces heel bruises. Standard on all 6 in. chassis systems.
- Plastic Angle Locks – Nylon angle mounts allow adjustability for stance angle selection. The chassis compresses onto the angle lock insuring a 100% connection to the board.
- Integrated Aluminum Teeth – Aluminum teeth not only lock you into your stance angles, but also add strength to your binding chassis, eliminating heel lift and plate flex. The high tensile strength of the heat treated 6160 Aluminum eliminates heel lift when riding. This gives you more response through the board and binding as you ride.
- Control Liner – This high-end liner is stable and supportive putting you in complete control. The 2017 models are built with thicker padding for a firmer feel with more rebound energy. The control liner also has a 3D molded Impact EVA bottom featuring 2.5 degrees of cant, toe lift, a deep heel cup and supportive arch underneath your foot.
- Dual Lace Zones with Lace End Keeper – All men's and women's adult bindings feature LF's dual lacing. The dual lace zone system allows the lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones. This gives the rider a custom fit for a secure and comfortable feeling.
- Cuff Stretch Zone – A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forward and backwards, as well as side to side, without restriction.
- EVA Footbed
- Cuff FlexZone – Featured on the Control Liner, the Cuff FlexZone reduces the amount of material for forward/rear flexing, more motion with the same support.
The Low Down
- Skill Level: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Stiffness Rating: 5 - Mid level Stiffness
- Width Rating: Womens Medium Wide Fit
- Binding Size: UK 2.5-5.5, US 4-7, Euro 34-37.5
LIQUID FORCE TRANSIT OPEN TOE DESCRIPTION
Complete with Comfort Liners for the perfect combination of light weight and comfort and control. The Impact EVA in the foot-bed makes for a comfortable ride with smooth and soft landings and actually transfers energy back to you. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings. Action Sports International are pleased to be able to offer you FREE standard shipping on smaller lighter items within the UK. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Watercraft. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps.
The IPX Nylon Chassis on these Bindings provides an excellent balance of light weight and strength for perfect comfort and support.
UK 2.5-5.5, US 4-7, Euro 34-37.5