Liquid Force Transit Women's Board Binding Overview
For all the Beginner to Intermediate girl riders
These Transit Wakeboard Binding has a women specific fit - it is a mid price open toe binding with a dual lace system to custom fit the binding. The Transit provides a supportive platform for silky smooth carving and graceful wake jumps. With the nice flexible cuff stretch zone you'll have no problem getting in and out of the binding, and the medium flex with an impact EVA chassis bottom and footbed provide serious cushioning for bindings.
Skill level: Beginner to good Intermediate
Stiffness Rating: 5 - Mid level Stiffness
Width Rating: Women's Medium-Wide Fit
Liquid Force Transit Women's Wakeboard Binding Design Features
- Women specific fit: Ergonomically designed to match the contours of a woman’s foot and lower leg.
- N66 Chassis – Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6" spread with 12% glass reinforcement.
- Impact EVA Bottom – Specially designed foam that displaces high energy impacts and reduces heel bruises. Standard on all 6 in. chassis systems.
- Plastic Angle Locks – Nylon angle mounts allow adjustability for stance angle selection. The chassis compresses onto the angle lock insuring a 100% connection to the board.
- Integrated Aluminium Teeth – Aluminium teeth not only lock you into your stance angles, but also add strength to your binding chassis, eliminating heel lift and plate flex. The high tensile strength of the heat treated 6160 Aluminium eliminates heel lift when riding. This gives you more response through the board and binding as you ride.
- Control Liner – This high-end liner is stable and supportive putting you in complete control. The 2017 models are built with thicker padding for a firmer feel with more rebound energy. The control liner also has a 3D molded Impact EVA bottom featuring 2.5 degrees of cant, toe lift, a deep heel cup and supportive arch underneath your foot.
- Dual Lace Zones with Lace End Keeper – All men's and women's adult bindings feature LF's dual lacing. The dual lace zone system allows the lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones. This gives the rider a custom fit for a secure and comfortable feeling.
- Cuff Stretch Zone – A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forward and backwards, as well as side to side, without restriction.
- EVA Footbed
- Cuff FlexZone – Featured on the Control Liner, the Cuff FlexZone reduces the amount of material for forward/rear flexing, more motion with the same support.
The Low Down
- Skill Level: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Stiffness Rating: 5 - Mid level Stiffness
- Width Rating: Women's Medium Wide Fit
- Binding Size: UK 2.5-5.5, US 4-7, Euro 34-37.5
LIQUID FORCE TRANSIT OPEN TOE DESCRIPTION
Complete with Comfort Liners for the perfect combination of light weight and comfort and control. The Impact EVA in the foot-bed makes for a comfortable ride with smooth and soft landings and actually transfers energy back to you. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings.This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Watercraft. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps.
The IPX Nylon Chassis on these Bindings provides an excellent balance of light weight and strength for perfect comfort and support.
UK 2.5-5.5, US 4-7, Euro 34-37.5
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail