Liquid Force TAO Wakeskate Overview
Built exactly to Daniel Grant's specs- the most hard-wearing highest-performing wakeskate on the market
Available in 39" or 41" sizes
The Liquid Force Tao Wood Hybrid Wakeskate has a Hybrid construction with a 100% Paulownia CNC'd wood core, Liquid Rails and a base that is covered with Liquid Force's exclusive Sintered Grind Base to make it stand up to whatever you choose to hit.
The TAO Wakeskate offers a progressive 3 Stage rocker line and a single concave belly for quick release off the water.
Liquid Force Tao Wood Hybrid Wakeskate FEATURES
- FSC Certified CNC'd Wood Core, as a base for the Hybrid Construction - Super tough and the best materials
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker
- Deep Concave 3D Deck, better fo all your riding style
- LF Sintered Grind Base, tough as it gets so will stand everything you do from park sliders to rails and even concrete if you are winching
- Liquid Rails, tough and protect the edge of the deck
- Variable Rail Edge, catch free and the best performance
- Symmetrical Design, ride it either way
- 1.125 inch Obscura Fin, more grip or go finless
- Grip Tape Deck, best with shoes, super grippy
Whether you are hitting a dock, ledge, kicker, rail or just sessioning the wake...the TAO can conquer it all. Daniel chose a hybrid construction of 100% Paulownia Wood in the core for consistent and lively pop. Then, wrapped it with Liquid Rails and covered the base with Liquid Force's exclusive Sintered Grind Base to make it stand up to whatever comes its way. Its progressive 3 Stage Rocker and single concave throughout the belly allows for quick release off the water for quicker rotations on flip tricks and effortless release on those three-shuvs!
LIQUID FORCE TAO WAKESKATE DESCRIPTION
Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. The Durarail impact resistant urethane edge rails protect the core from impact damage. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board. Perfect for expert level riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The full polyurethane(PU) coated base provides great impact resistance and durability.
Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. This is a signature product built for and used by the manufacturers pro athlete team. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. The Concave Deck provides excellent pop and control plus the ability to do skateboard style tricks and rotations.
Features Skateboard style Griptape Deck for superb traction but use theos shoes if you want to keep your toes intact. This Wake Skate is designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. The wood used on for this Wake Skate is fully FSC Certified as from sustainable sources. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Offers a True Symmetrical Design to help you switch with ease and nail those tricks.
The Removable Fin System allows the board to be customised to suit you personal riding style. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Features a 3-stage rocker for a faster and looser feel with maximum pop off the wake. Ideal for use with a Jet-ski / Personal Water Craft, wakeboard Boat sports boat cable park or even winching. This Wake Skate is designed to withstand the obstacles found at cable parks such as kickers and sliders.
|Length (in)||Nose / Tail Width (in)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|39"||11||16||552.7||2||Up to 170|
Wakeskate Buying Guide and Advice
How do you choose the right size Wakeskate? Your weight is the main factor in determining the size Wakeskate you should choose:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail