Liquid Force Tao Wood Core Cable Park Wakeboard
Ideal for all your park needs, durable with a lot of lift and a sintered grind base
Daniel Grant signature model
Liquid Force Tao Wood Core Park Wakeboard is ideal for those riders who put serious stress on their board and expect it to hold up under tough circumstances! Anyone who has seen Daniel ride knows his board needs to take a beating! The all wood CNC'd core, Grind base and Liquid rails allow for just that. This is a board that is loose and free in it's riding style, now with a new 4 insert Flex Bar to maintain the natural Flex underfoot,
Liquid Force Tao Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard Product Features:
- Full Rounded Scalloptail Shape
- Aggressive Three Stage Rocker
- LF FlexTrack™ Equipped
- Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core
- Triax Glass Layup
- Single Concave Hull with Edge and Tip Channels
- Concave Bevelled Rail
- Compatible with all Bindings; Optimized with 4D™
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Style of Ride: Park Specific
CONCAVE BEVELLED RAILS - Concave bevelled rails provide a softer, more forgiving rail towards the mid-section of the board. This feature helps prevent hang-ups on features and allows for more mellow transitions on the water.
CENTER CONCAVE WITH EDGE & TIP CHANNELS - The single concave bottom produces less drag while you are up on your feet and riding. It allows for soft landings and a more comfortable ride. The Edge Channels give you that bite for controlled carves and the tip channels let you keep it on lock all the way into the kickers, rails, and corners for extra boost!
FINLESS - By engineering just enough tip channels on the bottom of the board, this gave the Tao enough bite to allow manoeuvrability at the park without any hang-up's ono features. Thus allowing this board to remain finless on the water.
FULL ROUNDED SCALLOP-TAIL SHAPE - The round scallop-tail is great for big drawn out carves, confident control and for keeping your speed when pulling out to the features. It's full shape also gives a softer landing off kickers and features.
LIQUID FORCE TAO WOOD CORE CABLE PARK WAKEBOARD OVERVIEW
Liquid Force Tao Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard 155 for Intermediate to Advanced Riders 160-220lb / 73-100Kg.
Liquid Force Tao Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard is ideal for those riders who put serious stress on their board and expect it to hold up under tough circumstances!
Style of Ride: Park
Binding Inserts: LF FlexTrack - Compatible with all Bindings; Optimized with 4D
Rocker style: Aggressive 3 Stage
- 145: Rider Weight: 54-86kg
- 150: Rider Weight: 68-91kg
- 155: Rider Weight: 72-100kg
- 160: Rider Weight: 72-104+kg
Tao Wood Core Cable Park Wakeboard Sizes and rider weights:
- 145: Rider Weight: 120 - 190lb / 54-89kg
- 150: Rider Weight: 150 - 200lb / 68-91kg
- 155: Rider Weight: 160 - 220lb / 73-100Kg
- 160: Rider Weight: 160 - 230+lb / 73-104+kg
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|145||17.1||857||2.7||19 - 25||120 - 190|
|150||17.2||889||2.8||20 - 26||150 - 200|
|155||17.3||921||2.9||21 - 27||160 - 220|
|160||17.3||953||3.1||21 - 27||160 - 230+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail