Liquid Force Tao Cable Wakeboard
THE LIQUID FORCE TAO FSC WOOD CORE PARK WAKEBOARD 147 - FULLER ROUNDED SCALLOP TAIL SHAPE. FOR GOOD INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED RIDERS 150 - 230 LBS / 68 - 105 KG
The Liquid Force Tao FSC Wood Core Park Wakeboard comes equipped with three position M6 Inserts and a new fuller rounded scallop tail shape. The all new FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) wood CNCd core creates spring loaded flex and makes the board more alive. The wood core also adds durability and life creating a board that is perfect for the park rider.
- Style of Ride: Park
- Binding Inserts: Three position M6 Inserts
- Rocker Style: Aggressive 3 Stage
- Flex Level: Medium to Softer
- Fins: Finless
Tao FSC Wood Core Park Wakeboard Sizes:
- 137: Rider Weight: 90 - 180 lbs / 40 - 82 kg
- 142: Rider Weight: 130 - 200 lbs / 59 - 91 kg
- 147: Rider Weight: 150 - 230 lbs / 68 - 105 kg
FSCTM Certified Paulownia Wood CNCd Core
New Fuller Rounded Scallop-tail Shape 137 142 and 147cm
Triax Glass Layup
Single Concave Hull with Edge and Tip Channels
Concave Bevelled Rail
Designed for LF 6XTM Bindings And All 6 Bindings
The Low Down
Performance Rating: Good Intermediate to Advanced
Style of Ride: Park Specific
Rider Weight: 150 - 230 lbs / 68 - 105 kg
LIQUID FORCE TAO FSC WOOD CORE OVERVIEW
The Triax Glass Layup is engineered with unique combinations of special fibreglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings. The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. Benefits from a full FCS (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Paulownia Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer.
Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Benefits from a high quality Precision CNC (Computer Controlled) router cut Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability.
Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles.
Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. The Concave Bevelled Rails have small moldings in the edges to allow the board to be ridden finless and still hold a solid edge. The Rounded ScallopTail Shape ensures fast and predictable handling with excellent release off the wake.
Tao FSC Wood Core Park Wakeboard Sizes:
137: Rider Weight: 90 - 180 lbs / 40 - 82 kg
142: Rider Weight: 130 - 200 lbs / 59 - 91 kg
147: Rider Weight: 150 - 230 lbs / 68 - 105 kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail