Getting booted in this Liquid Force Tao 6X binding never felt better...
Daniel Grant's pro model Wakeboard Binding, wider fit, softer flex, maximum good times!
The Liquid Force TAO 6X Wakeboard Binding is made to give the softest landings possible with the help of the TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad, Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning System and the Ergonomic Contoured IMPACT EVA foot-bed. The Tao 6X has the 6X™ Chassis System - the smallest Chassis with a vertical screw, which will fit any board.
The TAO features a 6X chassis that keeps DG secure to his board when boosting huge off kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on rail and plenty of mobility for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it's a winner!
Daniel Grant Pro Model
- 6X Chassis System
- Medium to Wide Fit | Soft Flex
- Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Integrated Comfort Foam Upper w/ Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Articulating Side Panel and Back Cuff Flex Zone
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampening Base
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
LIQUID FORCE TAO 6X CLOSED TOE WAKEBOARD BINDINGS OVERVIEW
The Liquid Force TAO 6X Wakeboard Binding gives the softest landings possible because it has the TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad Honeycomb Flex Floor Cushioning System and the Ergonomic Contoured Impact EVA foot-bed. The Tao 6X has the 6X Chassis System which gives comfort control and range of motion but most importantly it will fit any board whether it has a flextrack or normal screw inserts!
- Width rating:Wide Fit
- Flex Rating:Soft
- Fitting Details:Fits all Wakeboards
- 6X Chassis System
- Flex Articulating Side Panel Design
- Integrated Comfort Foam Upper
- Honeycomb Flex Floor Cushioning System
- Ergonomic Contoured IMPACT EVA foot-bed
- Dual Locking Lace Zones
- TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone
- Mens: UK 3-5 US 4-6 Euro 36-38 / Womens: UK 3-5 US 5-7 Euro 36-38
- Mens: UK 5-7 US 6-8 Euro 38-41 / Womens: UK 5-7 US 7-9 Euro 38-41
- Mens: UK 7-9 US 8-10 Euro 41-43 / Womens: UK 7-9 US 9-11 Euro 41-43
- Mens: UK 9-11 US 10-12 Euro 43-45
- Mens: UK 11-12 US 12-13 Euro 45-46
|US Sizing||UK Sizing||EU Sizing||Mondo Sizing|
|4 - 6||3 - 5||35 - 38.5||22 - 23|
|6 - 8||5 - 7||38.5 - 41.3||23 - 25.5|
|8 - 10||7 - 9||41.3 - 44||25.5 - 27.5|
|10 - 12||9 - 11||44 - 46.6||27.5 - 29|
|12 - 13||11 - 12||46 - 48||30 - 31|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail