Liquid Force Rhythm FSC Wood Core Park Wakeboard
A Park riding machine! Ideal for Good Intermediate to Advanced riders
The Rhythm is the edge to edge machine that will have you charging the park like Guenther Oka!
The Liquid Force Rhythm Wood Core Park Wakeboard has a smooth concave through the centre for speed and flow that feeds out the ends to a centre concave slot placed between slight quad channels for superior hold. The outside edge channels give you extra hold when combined with the straighter mid-body shape. A lifted concave edge bevel keeps the board catch free while the flexible all wood CNC'd core with Liquid Rail Flex Tips livens up the feel and sensitivity on features. Add in the aggressive continuous rocker for smooth, soft landings and you have the ultimate park board.
Guenther Oka rides to his own rhythm and its an explosive ride! His board is no different as our fastest edge to edge responding board in the line with added flex tip technology to press till your heart is content. See what lines you can link up in the park and ride to your own Rhythm.
Skill level: Good Intermediate to Advanced
Rocker: Aggressive Continuous
Flex Level: Medium
Size 140: Rider Weight: 130-200 lbs / 60-91 kg
Liquid Force RHYTHM Wood Core Park Wakeboard Product Features:
- LF Exclusive FlexTrack™
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker
- New Amphibious Skin*
- Full Wood CNC'd Core
- Single Concave Hull with Edge Channel
- Flex Zone Tip Channels
- Concaved Bevelled Rail
- Triax Glass Layup
- LF Exclusive Sintered Grind Base™
- Radiused Liquid Rail Sidewall
- Compatible With Any Binding, Optimized With 4D
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Good Intermediate to Advanced
- Rider Weight: 130-200 lbs / 60-91 kg
- Style of Ride: Cable specific
- Flex Rating: Medium
NB. The new FlexTrack IS compatible with any standard 6" spread Wakeboard Binding Chassis.
This Wakeboard comes complete with Hardware - so no need to add more to your basket!
LIQUID FORCE RHYTHM FSC WOOD CORE PARK WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The Liquid Force FlexTrack Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 Wakeboard Bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force Bindings. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings. The Aggressive Continuous Rocker provides a stable and forgiving ride and softer landings but with a bit of extra kick at the tip and tail for increased pop and lift. The Liquid Force 4D Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings. The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold.
Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. The Grind Base (aka Impact Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion.
The Flex Tip Technology provides softer reinforced board tips to enable this board to bend and flex in a controlled manner. The Triax Glass Layup is engineered with unique combinations of special fibreglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. Features Catch Free Edges for better for buttering on obstacles and no more face plants on those rails. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer.
Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board and increases glide speed on water and sliders.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Benefits from a high quality Precision CNC (Computer Controlled) router cut Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability.
- 140: Rider Weight: 130-200 lbs / 60-91 kg
- 145: Rider Weight: 160-230 lbs / 72-105 kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 15.00 noon Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 15.00 noon then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands