Liquid Force Remedy Ltd. Heritage Series Boat Wakeboard Overview
For Intermediate to Advanced riders
Ever find yourself feeling like your riding is not where you want it to be? Maybe Harley's board is this "Remedy" you've been needing! With an aggressive 3-Stage rocker and triple concave flowing into the venture quad channels, the Remedy will have you ripping like Harley. The split tip shape and quad fin set-up gives you all the control and confidence you'll need during your next progression session.
Value edge control and speed over other features? Welcome to the Remedy!
Harley Clifford Pro Model
- Diamond Split-Tip Shape
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- Diamond Split Tip Shape
- Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels | Venturi Quad Channel Tips
- Bladed Quad RX Fin Setup
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Remedy Boat Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
138: 130 - 190 lbs / 60 - 86 kg
142: 160 - 209 lbs / 72 - 95 kg
LIQUID FORCE REMEDY LTD HERITAGE DESCRIPTION
Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of maneuverability and straight line tracking. The Pro Glass Layup is engineered with unique combinations of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings.
Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. The Low Volume Rails allow for some seriously aggressive edging enabling you to really load up that line and turn harder and faster than ever. Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold. Features Venturi Channels to accelerate the water out from under the board for the softest landings with greater traction and no loss of speed.
This is a Pro Signature Program Wakeboard that has been through extensive testing and development by the manufacturers Signature Team Athletes. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Triple Concave Belly provides the ultimate in edge hold while still retaining soft landings.
This is the perfect board if you take your wakeboarding seriously and you want to progress quickly and easily to the next level. Features an Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker with two exaggerated bend points at the tip and tail for the ultimate in vertical pop off the wake. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness.
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|134||16.6||763||2.5||20 - 24||90 - 170|
|138||16.9||795||2.6||21 - 25||130 - 190|
|142||17.3||845||2.7||22 - 26||160 - 210|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail