Liquid Force RDX Boat Wakeboard Overview
Gives you an ultra-smooth pop off the wake, with a stylishly smooth, mellow, and controlled ride on the water.
The Liquid Force RDX (Raph Derome Experience) Boat Wakeboard with Molded-In Quad Fins and a Removable Centre Fin, is a great board for every rider from beginner riders crossing the wake the high end performance riders popping off the biggest wakes.
The RDX features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave centre hull softens the landings for when you really send it!! With a new 146cm size anyone can hop on this board and absolutely shred...
- Diamond Square Tail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- DISC Hull Into Slight V | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins with Removable Center Fin
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 134 | 138 | 142 | 146
RDX Boat Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
134: Rider Weight 90 - 170 lbs / 40 - 77 kg
138: Rider Weight 130 - 190 lbs / 60 - 86 kg
142: Rider Weight 160 - 209 lbs / 72 - 95 kg
LIQUID FORCE RDX BOAT WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. The Diamond Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders.
Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly.
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and straight line tracking. Features Quad V Tip Channels for incredible top speed and edge hold in all conditions.
The D-I-S-C Hull (Double Inside Single Concave) really helps in the turns and provides a grippy catch free ride and greater board speed with softer landings. Perfect for Beginners who need a stable and confidence building ride but also great for Intermediate level riders who want more performance to take their skills forward. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness.
The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|130||16.6||738||2.4||19 - 23||60 - 130|
|134||16.8||773||2.5||20 - 24||90 - 170|
|138||17.2||817||2.6||21 - 25||130 - 190|
|142||17.5||852||2.7||22 - 26||160 - 210|
|146||17.7||886||2.7||23 - 27||170 - 240+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail