Liquid Force Rant Kids Wakeboard Boots/Bindings Overview
Packed full of features perfect for younger riders
These binding provide a stable platform for your little riders to build their skills and have fun doing it. Single lace system and Velcro strap means it's easy for them to get in and out of quickly!
Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stiffness Rating: Soft
Width rating: Kids Medium Fit
Fitting Details: 6 Inch Mount
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Liquid Force Rant Kids Wakeboard Binding Product Features
- N66 Chassis 6 inch mount
- Impact EVA Dampening Base Pad
- Ergonomic Contoured EVA foot-bed
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Locking Lace System
- Velcro Top Cuff
- Top Cuff Stretch Zone
- Kids Medium Fit
- Fits All Wake Boards
- The Low Down
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Stiffness Rating: Soft
- Width rating: Medium
- Binding Size: UK 3-5, US 4-6, Euro 35-37.3
Rant Kids Wakeboard Bindings ideal for younger riders
The Impact EVA in the foot-bed makes for a comfortable ride with smooth and soft landings and actually transfers energy back to you. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Water Craft. The N66 Nylon Chassis on these Bindings provides an excellent balance of light weight and strength for perfect comfort and support. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell. Cuff Stretch Zones to keep your feet comfortable and prevent excessive pressure build up.
These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. The Velcro Upper Strap System makes getting in and out of your bindings fast and effortless and provides extra security. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps. Complete with Comfort Liners for the perfect combination of light weight and comfort and control. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings.
- Kids 3-5 - US 4-6, Euro 35-37.3
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail