Liquid Force Peak Park Track Wakeboard
For Intermediate to Advanced riders
The Liquid Force Peak Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard has a full Paulownia Wood Core for durability and a more spring-loaded flex with rebound. The FlexTrack system will have you more connected and in control than ever before. Nico's Signature model is a super responsive shred stick.
Nico needs no introduction nor does the Peak, our most popular park board for 10 years and counting.
There is so much i love about the peak. It has amazing pop and feels super direct. The channels and the perfect edges make it wonderful to carve around, charge for air tricks and land big kicker hits. Its flex is soft enough to have maximum fun on rails while not compromising any pop and stability. I mean, which other park board has been around for 13 years?
Liquid Force Peak Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard Product Features:
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Flextrack, Liquid Rails, and Sintered Grind Base
- Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core
- Diamond Squaretail with Inverted Side cut End
- Aggressive Three Stage Rocker
- Centre Concave Finless Hull with Edge and Tail Channels
- Optimised for LF 4D Bindings | Compatible with All Bindings
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Style of Ride: Cable specific
Peak Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard Sizes and rider weights:
- 136: Rider Weight: 90-170lb / 41-77Kg
- 141: Rider Weight: 140-200lb / 64-91kg
- 145: Rider Weight: 160-220lb / 73-100kg
- 149: Rider Weight: 160-230+lb / 73-104+kg
LIQUID FORCE PEAK CABLE WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Features Catch Free Edges for better for buttering on obstacles and no more face plants on those rails. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. The Liquid Force 4D Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The DuraBase on this Wakeboard is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core.
This is a Pro Signature Program Wakeboard that has been through extensive testing and development by the manufacturers Signature Team Athletes. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Benefits from a high quality Precision CNC (Computer Controlled) router cut Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability. The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles. Benefits from a full FCS (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Paulownia Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Compatible with any wakeboard bindings but optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Grind Base (aka Impact Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion.
The Slide Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. The Variable Edge Rail Technology provides rails that are more rounded in the centre of the board to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. The Diamond Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board and increases glide speed on-water and sliders. The Centre Tunnel maximises water flow and helps with self centreing and also assists with locking onto rails. The Impact Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Flex Tip Technology provides softer reinforced board tips to enable this board to bend and flex in a controlled manner. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. Features a Hybrid Rocker that provides the smooth and predictable ride of a continuous rocker but with the added pop of a 3-Stage Rocker. The Liquid Force FlexTrack Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 Wakeboard Bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force Bindings. The Bevelled Rails allow the board to be ridden finless and still hold a solid edge in even the tightest of turns. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings. The ultra-stong Impact Resistant ABS (tough thermoplastic polymer) Edge Rails protect the core of the wakeboard from damage resulting from side impacts to cable park obstacles. The Impact resistant Dura-rail Protective Rails (Urethane Edge Rails) protect the core of the board from impact damage.
The Tip and Tail Concaves create lift and make the tips of the board sit slightly higher in the water.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 4D (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|136||16.8||802||2.6||18.7 - 24||20.2 - 23||90 - 170|
|141||17||842||2.7||19.7 - 25||21.2 - 24||140 - 200|
|145||17.2||871||2.8||19.7 - 25||21.2 - 24||160 - 220|
|149||17.3||903||2.9||20.7 - 26||22.2 - 25||160 - 230+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail