Liquid Force Adjustable Hook 4D Wakeboard Bindings
With Walk-Out Reflex Liner
Pro model for Cable Park Riding.
The Liquid Force Hook 4D Wakeboard Bindings have multiple options of support with 3 adjustable Velcro straps. With the LF Exclusive Walk liner which is slimmer, and the more secure Velcro closure, you have the ultimate binding for any type of riding.
- Binding Style: Closed Toe Technology
- Width rating: Medium / Wide Fit
- Flex Rating: Firm
- Walk-Out Reflex Liner With Rubber Sole And Adjustable Velcro Strap
- Fitting Details: 4D™ Chassis System - only FlexTrack or other Track Boards Compatible
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Please note: The 4D bindings will only fit the LIQUID FORCE FLEXTRACK 4D SYSTEM, they will NOT fit traditional insert boards.
Liquid Force Hook 4D Wakeboard Binding Features
- Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning system
- Triple Zone Adjustable Power Strap System
- 45-degree Angle Attachment Points
- Laser perforated Micro-Fiber Leather
- TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad
- Articulating Flex Line Upper Design
The Low Down
- Medium to Wide Fit
- Compatible With Liquid Force Flextrack™ and Other Track Boards
- Walk-Out Reflex Liner With Rubber Sole And Adjustable Velcro Strap
Liquid Force Hook, Velcro Closure Wakeboard Bindings with walkout liner
The Liquid Force Hook is a Signature Product built exclusively for the Pro Signature Team Athletes. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps. The genius Walk-Out Liner with Trek Outsole means you can take your board off but still walk around in comfort at the Cable Park or on the Boat. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet.
Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Free-Flex tongues enable the opening to extend wider for easy entry and exit. The 45 Degree Attachment Points on these Bindings are located under the riders feet and increase leverage and board response and flex in all directions. These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel. The Honeycomb Flex Floor provides cushioning and protection against landing shocks and also returns energy back to you.
The Laser Perforated Microfiber Leather Uppers provide excellent ventilation and drainage whilst also offering great style and robustness. The Velcro Fastening System makes mid ride adjustments and getting into and out of your bindings quick and effortless. The Single Panel Upper provides the most flexible boot ever (stitched or glued joints do not stretch so less really is more here). The TPE Chassis Dampening Pad sits between the binding and the wakeboard for a solid connection to the board. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
The 4D Mounting System is a Liquid Force exclusive and allows for greater adjustability (can only be used on a board with the Flextrack Inserts). Complete with the Power Strap System which is an extra strong velcro strap to provide a strong and secure binding closure with fast and easy entry and exit. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. The Velcro Upper Strap System makes getting in and out of your bindings fast and effortless and provides extra security.
|US Sizing||UK Sizing||EU Sizing||Mondo Sizing|
|4 - 6||3 - 5||36 - 38.5||22 - 24|
|6 - 8||5 - 7||38.5 - 41||24 - 26|
|8 - 9||7 - 8||41 - 42.5||26 - 27|
|9 - 10||8 - 9||42.5 - 44||27 - 28|
|10 - 11||9 - 10||44 - 45||28 - 29|
|11 - 12||10 - 11||45 - 46.5||29 - 30|
|12 - 13+||11 - 12+||46.5 - 48+||30 - 31+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail