Liquid Force FLX Park Wakeboard
For all levels of rider
The FLX is loose on the water and springy and responsive on rails. Featuring Liquid Rail sidewalls and our grind base to make the FLX super durable and poppy with our full paulownia wood core The FLX is a top choice for beginners and pros alike!
The Liquid Force FLX "Split Core" Park Wakeboard gives the board extra spring-loaded flex. The Liquid Rail sidewalls and LF exclusive Grind base make it ultra-durable and promote its lifespan.
Liquid Force FLX Wood Core Park Wakeboard Features:
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled "Split Core"
- Subtle Dual Concave with Edge and Tip Channels
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Bevelled Liquid Rail Sidewalls and Sintered Grind Base
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Rounded Diamond Squaretail Shape
- Designed for LF 6X™ Bindings And All 6" Bindings
- Removable LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: All abilities
- Style of Ride: Park Specific
FLX Wood Core Park Wakeboard Sizes:
- 135: Rider Weight: 90 - 170 lbs / 40 - 77 kg
- 139: Rider Weight: 130 - 200 lbs / 60 - 91 kg
- 143: Rider Weight: 160 - 230 lbs / 72 - 105 kg
- 147: Rider Weight: 160 - 230 lbs / 72 - 105 kg
LIQUID FORCE FLX FSC WOOD CORE CABLE PARK WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The Liquid Force FLX Split Core Park Wakeboard gives the board extra spring-loaded flex. The Liquid Rail sidewalls and LF exclusive Grind base make it ultra-durable and promote its lifespan.
The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability.
The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold.
The Slide Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect t core of the board from impacts and abrasion. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and straight line tracking.
The Diamond Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. Compatible with any wakeboard bindings. The Double Concave Hull accelerates the water past the board giving you a faster ride and less drag with less pressure on your arms.
The Ultra Lightweight Biax Glass Layup is engineered with unique combinations of special fiber-glass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|135||16.6||770||2.4||18 - 24||90 - 170|
|139||16.9||808||2.6||19 - 25||130 - 200|
|143||17.1||847||2.7||19 - 25||160 - 230|
|147||17.3||875||2.8||20 - 26||190 - 260|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail